Do you have a twitter account? Have you mistakenly make a tweet? Do you want to Delete a Tweet? Then you are reading the right article. Some people think that a tweet tweeted on twitter is permanent or forever. The good news is that you can delete a tweet. Mistakes are bound to happen when tweeting on twitter. These mistakes can be corrected by deleting the tweet and retweeting. You never can tell what mistake you ate going to make. Some of the common mistakes made in a tweet on twitter are telling a joke in a bad way, saying something you do not mean, talking about something but a lot f people think it is racist and so on.
We all know twitter is a social media that encourages its users to post at any time every day. The platform encourages users to post whatever comes to their heads. Now you see how it can be dangerous and make you post a tweet out of a mistake. As a recap, this article is titled Delete a Tweet and I will be showing you how to delete a tweet on twitter. This is to say, upon your completion of this article, you should be able to delete a post on your Twitter account.
Twitter Sign In
In order to delete a tweet on your Twitter account, you must first sign in your account. For you to sign in your account, you must make sure you have signed up for an account. Now the steps below will guide you in signing in your twitter account.
- Get the device you want to use in signing in your account and turn it on. This would be the device you would also use in deleting tweets you do not want anymore.
- Turn on the data connection on the device and launch the twitter app. If you do not have the app, you can launch your most preferred web browser.
- If you launched the twitter app, then you can skip this step. However, if you launched your preferred web browser, then seek the twitter official website using the web address www.twitter.com.
- On the welcome page of the platform, you should see a form where you would be asked to enter your account login details. In this form, enter your account phone number username, or email address and password into the boxes specified.
- Finally hit the login button and wait a few seconds.
If you followed the steps above correctly, you should be able to sign in on twitter using almost any device at any time.
How to Delete a Tweet on Twitter
Deleting a tweet on twitter is quite simple and fast. You can delete a tweet manually on twitter within a minute. Follow the steps below to delete a tweet on twitter manually.
- Get the device you want to use in deleting the tweet and turn it on.
- Get it connected to the internet and sign in following the steps listed above.
- Once you are signed in, locate the tweet you want to delete. You can do so by searching for it on the twitter search bar or by going to your profile.
- When you have found the tweet you want to delete tap on the drop-down arrow at the top of the tweet. For some devices, you are likely going to see three horizontal dots. You can ta on it also.
- Tap on delete from the options displayed to you and tap on delete from the pop up again to confirm the deletion of the tweet.
That is how to delete a tweet on twitter. It would be as if you never made the tweet the moment the tweet has been deleted.