Do you want to delete your Facebook account? Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world at the moment if not the best. But it is with no doubt that even some of the best platforms in the world can be the worst to some users. As it generally and popularly said, one man’s food is another man’s poison.
Delete Your Facebook Account
It is recorded that most users with access to an internet-enabled device and the internet have got an account registered on the Facebook platform. This just tells you about the reach of the Facebook social media platform in general. Well, the reason for this might be reasonable since Facebook can be used to do just about so much.
With Facebook, you can shop, play games, send and receive money from friends and family. And all of these things can be done without having to log out of your account. Facebook as a company wants you to spend time on the platform and at the same time, they don’t just want you to spend your valuable time on their platform. The company also wants you to get value for every second you spend on it.
Why Delete Facebook Account
With all the advantages and benefits associated with having a Facebook account, you may be curious as to the reason why a user would want to delete their accounts on the platform? Well as interesting as the platform may be, it can be a pretty time waster if you know what I mean.
Many organizations and educational institutions have the Facebook URL blocked. And this is due to the serious distraction it may pose o the overall well-being of an individual and an organization. In the course of this post and in a bit I will be showing and directing you on how to successfully delete your account on Facebook if it has finally come to that.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account
As important and vital as this may seem it is actually easy to delete one’s Facebook account. and to do this, follow the steps below;
- Go to facebook.com and login to your account if you are not yet logged in.
- On your Facebook account page, click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right.
- From the extended menu page, select Settings, and privacy.
- Next, select Settings and click your Facebook information. This is found in the left column.
- Click the delete your account and information option and select delete my account.
- You will be required to enter your password. Do this and click continue.
- Lastly, click delete account.
That’s it! Your account will be deleted permanently in thirty days’ time. During this period you can choose to cancel your account deletion process. And to do this, you only have o login back to your account in this 30 days period and that’s it.
- How to Delete a Facebook Account On iPhone: Delete Facebook | Delete Facebook Account
- Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently: Delete Facebook | Delete Facebook Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account 2021: How to Delete Facebook Account | Delete Facebook…
- How to Delete Facebook Dating: Facebook Dating | Facebook Dating Profile
- Delete Facebook App – How do I Delete Facebook App | Delete Facebook App…