If you’re looking for a credit card that doesn’t require a high credit rating. Even if you have bad credit, fair credit, or have filed for bankruptcy, the Destiny Unsecured Mastercard is the ideal choice. Have you considered the benefits of this card?
Destiny Unsecured Mastercard
Talking about the Destiny Unsecured Mastercard, if you are just hearing about this card for the first time, well you will be glad to be on this page. Through the information that will be provided here, you will get to understand everything regarding the Destiny Unsecured Mastercard, you just have to read through this content.
The Destiny Unsecured Mastercard is an unsecured credit card that is available to those with poor credit or fair cards. They are well known for their quick and easy prequalification in less than 60 seconds.
If you wish to get this card, there is no rewards program for the Destiny Unsecured Mastercard. So, before you apply for a Destiny credit card, you need to consider the fact that there is no reward program and it doesn’t require a deposit it is an unsecured card. the only thing they are mainly known for is their annual fee and welcome reward.
Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Application Requirement
If you wish to apply for the card you have to meet some requirements:
- Be 18 years or older (19 in Alabama)
- Have a valid Social Security Number
- Have a US IP and physical address.
- Not have an existing Destiny Mastercard account
- Not have had a Destiny Mastercard account that charged off due to
You should have noticed so far this card was designed to assist people with poor credit, but there’s no guarantee that you will be approved for a card. so, you just have to take a look and the requirement which is listed above.
Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Application
To apply for the Destiny Unsecured Mastercard, all you need is a smartphone or computer and an internet connection. You will have to meet the qualification above; without the requirement, you would not be able to apply for the Destiny Unsecured Mastercard.
How to Apply for the Destiny Unsecured Mastercard
Below are listed steps or guidelines to help you in applying for the card:
- Visit the Destiny credit card official website at www.destinycard.com/home
- Once you get to the page you will see “Pre-Qualify Today” Click on it.
- You will be asked to enter your name, address, Zip code, Email, phone number, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and social security number.
- After that you can now “Accept” their terms and condition then click on “Pew-Qualify Now” and it has a purple background.
Those are the thing you have to do to apply for a Destiny Unsecured Mastercard, you just have to go through the steps available for you above.
Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Mail Offer
If you have applied for the card and you received an offer in the mail, you will be expected to get an applicate code for the card. Getting the Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Mail offer is very important, for all card that needs a Mail offer. This is because the function of the card rests on the Mail offer as well.
How to Receive Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Mail Offer
The simple method to receive Destiny Unsecured mail:
- Visit www.destinycard.com/home
- Once you arrive at the page, scroll down below you will see “Apply Today” and click on it.
- On the next page that will appear you will be asked to enter your card application code and zip code.
- After that, you can now click on “Get Started” to complete the application.
Those are the step you need to take to get your mail offer. You can make use of the information available above to get your mail offer.
Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Sign up
you need to know or have the understanding signing up for an account with Destiny Unsecured Mastercard is more than just having an account with them. when you sign up you have access to do a lot of things regarding the card. one of them is you can easily manage your account online.
Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Sign-up Process
These are the simple steps you need to follow when you want to sign up/register an account on the Destiny card website:
- Visit their official website registration page at destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/Register.
- Once the page appears you will be asked to enter your card number, date of birth (MM/DD/YYY), and social security number.
- After that, you can now click on “Continue to Next Step” on that same page.
If you have finished filling in that information you can click on the continue bottom, you can now follow the remaining unscreened step to complete the account registration.
Destiny Unsecured Mastercard Log In
If you have registered your account for a long time, and have forgotten how to access your account online, you should be glad to be on this page. If you are among those people then you will be able to log into your account.
How to Log in to Your Destiny Unsecured Mastercard
Have you tried logging in to your account but you find it difficult? Well, you can use the steps below to log in to your account:
- You just have to visit www.destinycard.com/home.
- Once you arrive on the page you show click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner
- On the options that appear click on “My Account” to move to the log-in page.
- On the login page, you will be asked to enter your username and password.
- After that, you can now click on “Log In” to access your account.
With the above, you will have access to your account at all times.
Forget Username or Password
If you have forgotten your username or password, here in this section are provided steps you need to follow so you can recover your username and reset your password.
- Visit your web browser and search for https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/ForgotPassword.
- Go to the Reset Password section.
- provide the following information.
- Last 4 digital numbers.
- Date of birth.
- Social Security Number.
- click on the “Reset password” button.
- Type in https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/ForgotPassword on your web browser.
- Scroll down to the Forgot Username Section.
- Enter your 16-digit number, date of birth, and SSN.
- Tap on the “Username” button.
Proceed with the onscreen prompt to easily recover your Username and reset your password.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I get Fraud Protection?
If you are among those people that have this type of question in mind you are in the right place to get an answer. Yes. If your card is lost or stolen, call 1-888-260-4532 right away. If your card is lost or stolen and used without your permission, you may not be responsible for those charges.
How do I pre-qualify for the Destiny Mastercard?
Pre-qualification is easy; simply submit the quick pre-qualification form online and get results within minutes. This was well explained in this article you just have to scroll above to get the information. Yes, you sure pre-qualify for the Destiny Mastercard.
Is Destiny MasterCard Unsecured?
An unsecured Mastercard for less down perfect credit. online 24 hours available at an additional cost. Reports your payment to all three major credit bureaus.
Who Issues Destiny Mastercard?
Well, the Destiny Mastercard is issued by First Electronic Bank, Member FDIC, and service by Genesis FS Card Services, Inc.
Is Destiny a Real Credit Card?
It is an unsecured credit card that is available to those who have poor credit or fair credit. The pre-qualification is quick and easy in less than 60 seconds.
What is the Requirement for Destiny Credit Card?
You must be at least 18 years of age, and have a valid social security number, physical address, and a US IP address.
Can You Withdraw Money from Destiny Credit Card?
In addition to regular purchases, your card can also be used to withdraw Cash Advances from an ATM or any other institution that accepts the card as a form of payment.
- Carnival Credit Card – Carnival Credit Card Application
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One Platinum Secured Credit Card
- AmBank World MasterCard – AmBank World MasterCard Login