If you are just coming across the Discover, It Chrome Card for the first time you are in the right place at this moment. Through this page, you will be able to get all the information you need regarding the Discover It Chrome Card. You just have to read all the information available to you right in this content.
Discover It Chrome Card
Discover it Chrome as its card for road trips it is been advertised by Discover. That’s almost all it’s good for and that’s a generous use of the word “good.”
Though it could also work reasonably well as a medium-length balance transfer card, the card’s top rewards category is earning 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants and has a high amount of money in combination with every purchase in each quarter.
Plus, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. This reward rate is less generous than that of many other cash-back cards.
Discover It Chrome Card rewards
Yes, the card does have rewards, you can earn 2% cash back at gas stations and you can also earn 1% cash back on all your other purchases automatically and with Cashback Match, they’ll automatically match all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, dollar for dollar.
Benefits of the Discover it Chrome Card
Here are some of the benefits of the Discover it chrome card:
- Cashback match
- Free social security number alerts
- Zero fraud liability
- Freeze it
- No foreign transactions fee
- Flexible cash-back redemption options
Those are some of the benefits of the Discover it chrome card you need to be aware of.
Discover It Chrome Card Requirements
Before you proceed to apply for any of the cards, you must know the requirements. This would save you time and also help you check if you pre-qualify. The requirements for the Discover Card offered by Discover Bank include:
- Applicant must be a least 18 years of age.
- You must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- A social security number is required.
- Lastly, applicants should have a verifiable source of income as well as proof of income.
With this, you should be able to know if you are eligible to apply for any of the credit cards.
Apply for Discover It Chrome Card
If you are pre-qualify for any of the credit cards, you can go ahead to apply. Discover Bank has made it more ewes for students to apply for any of these cards. You can simply apply online. If you want a detailed guide on how to apply for a Credit card, you should kindly check out the steps below.
How to Apply for Discover It Chrome Card
To carry out this action, follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Visit the Discover Chrome card page at www.discover.com/credit-cards/cash-back/chrome.html.
- On the load-up page Under the card, you will see the “Apply Now” tap on it.
- You will be asked to enter your Zip Code, the last four (4) digits of your social security number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) and click on continue or spik this step.
- If you click continue you can follow the onscreen process but if you click on skip this step
- You will be taken to another page to select your card design.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Home Address”, and “Date of Birth” in the required fields.
- Correctly enter your “Year in college”, “Monthly Housing/ Rent Payment”, “Total Gross Income” and, “Email address”.
- Read through the Discover It interest rate on the page.
After this, go through the details you filled in again to correct any errors and click on the” Submit” button at the bottom of the page.
How to Activate Discover It Chrome Card
if you have just received a Discover card you must activate it. However, you should know that you cannot use this card until you activate it. The steps below would guide you on how to activate it:
- Go to your web browser and search for card.discover.com/cardmembersvcs/acctxfer/app/Home?ICMPGN=SA_LOGIN_OVERLAY_ACTIVATE.
- On the load-up page, you will be asked to Fill in your “Date of Birth” and the Last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Enter the 16-digit number at the back of your card in the required field.
- Also, fill in the “Card Expiration Date” in the box.
Enter every other necessary detail and click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of your screen. Follow the rest of the screen instructions to complete the process.
Discover It Chrome Card Registration
If you have not registered your card for online access, you should do so if not, you will not be able to log in to your card account. This is because you would be able to access your account, manage it, make payments and carry out other transactions without having to visit the bank.
How to Register to Discover It Chrome Card Account
The steps below would help you register your card on the Discover Bank online platform:
- Visit the Discover Registration page with this link- www.discover.com/register-account/
- Under credit cards, click on “Register Now”.
- Enter your “Card Number” and “Expiration Date” in the required fields.
- Fill in your “Date of Birth” and the last four digits of your SSN.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to successfully register for an account online.
Discover It Chrome Card Login
After you have registered for an account, you can log in at any time to pay your bills and view your transaction history. Logging in to your Chrome credit card account is quite easy and this article would teach you how.
How to Login to your Discover It Chrome Card Account Online
Follow the steps below to access your account online:
- Open the web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Visit www.discover.com/ to access the Discover official web page.
- Choose “Log In” at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Under “Select Account” choose “Credit cards”.
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password”.
- Click on “Login”.
well, with the guidelines above, you would be able to access your account on the website.
Forgot User ID
Simple steps to look at if you have forgotten your User ID:
- Go to your web browser and search for https://card.discover.com/cardmembersvcs/registration/reg/goto?forwardName=forgotuserid.
- Enter the following information in their required forms.
- Discover Card Details.
- Primary card member information.
- Choose a captcha.
- Type in the text shown above.
- Hit on the “Continue” button.
You need to follow the information you come across so you can be guided on how you can recover your User ID.
Here are the fast and simple steps to reset your password:
- Input https://card.discover.com/cardmembersvcs/registration/reg/goto?forwardName=pwdresethome on your web browser.
- Enter your Discover Card details and primary Cardmember information in their appropriate fields.
- Choose a Captcha and enter the text shown above.
- Tap on the “Continue” button.
The process has not ended you still have to follow up with the information you come across. So you can fully reset your password and have access to your account again.
Discover Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the Difference Between Discover It and Chrome?
But there is one main difference between the two credit cards their rewards rates and structures. The Discover it Student Chrome offers decent ongoing rewards in specific categories, while the Discover it Student Cash Back credit card earns a higher rate on spending categories that change quarterly.
Is Discover Chrome a Metal Card?
The Discover Chromes card is not a metal credit card. Yes, it is made of plastic like most other credit cards. There’s no functional difference between a plastic card like the Discover its student chrome and a metal credit card, though, so don’t dismiss the Discover its student chrome just because it isn’t metal.
Does the Discover Chrome Card have an Interest?
If you are among those people that ask such a question will the card offers a 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases and eligible balance transfers, Then, a standard rate of 12.74% – 23.74% variable applies.
What is the Discover it Chrome Card?
The Discover it chrome is a cash-back reward credit card that earns 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants on up to a certain amount of money, in combination with purchases in every quarter. All other purchases earn 1% unlimited cash back.
What Credit Score do you need for a Discover Chrome Card?
There are Discover It student cards: Discover its Student Chrome and Discover its Student Cash Back Cards, you don’t need a credit score to qualify for any of the cards.
What is the Limit on Discover it Chrome Card?
The starting Discover it Chrome credit limit is about five hundred dollars. But yours could even be more since credit limits are determined based on one’s credit score, income, and overall creditworthiness.
Is the Discover It Chrome Card Worth it?
Well, for consumers who are looking for high returns on their everyday spending, the Card is likely not worth it.
Does Discover It Chrome Do a Hard Pull?
The answer is yes, Discover it Chrome does a hard pull on your credit when you apply for it. this might have a little-term bad effect on your credit score. You can, however, check if you are qualified for a pre-approved offer on the Discover site, with only a soft pull on your credit.
Also, Check Out:
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card – How to Apply for the Citi Diamond Preferred Card
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Reviews – Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Application