Discover it Miles credit card is a card that stands apart from every other Discover card as the only travel card in the issuer’s portfolio. Well, it still works remarkably similar to its cash-back siblings. Rather than using your miles to book travel, you can redeem them for statement credits that cover a wide variety of travel purchases.
If you wish to know more about reading this card you just have to read through this page. All the information out needs to know about this card will be available right on this content.
Discover it Miles Card
Regarding this grate card, this approach to travel miles already makes Discover it Miles a solid low-cost card if you’re looking to dip your toes into travel rewards, but what gives it an edge over rival cards is its 1:1 value for all redemption options, including cash back. This rewards program makes it a fantastic option if your future travel plans are uncertain and you want a backup plan for your rewards
Discover it® Miles is a travel credit card but is also great for everyday purchases. It’s accepted at 99% of places that take credit cards nationwide, according to the Feb. 2022 issue of the Nilsson Report. Use Discover it® Miles like travel credit cards: purchase airfare, hotel stays, and car rentals. But you can just as easily use it for groceries, gas, and paying bills.
Discover It Chrome Card Requirements
Before you proceed to apply for any of the cards, you must know the requirements. This would save you time and also help you check if you pre-qualify. The requirements for the Discover its Miles Card offered by Discover bank include
- Applicant must be a least 18 years of age.
- You must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- A social security number is required.
- Lastly, applicants should have a verifiable source of income as well as proof of income.
With this, you should be able to know if you are eligible to apply for any of the credit cards.
Discover it Miles Card Application
If you prequalify for any of the credit cards, you can go ahead to apply. Discover Bank has made it more ewes for students to apply for any of these cards. You can simply apply online. If you want a detailed guide on how to apply for the Discover chrome Credit card, you should keep on reading.
How to Apply for Discover it Miles Card
To carry out this action, follow the steps below:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Visit the Discover it Miles Card page www.discover.com/credit-cards/travel/.
- On the load-up page Under the card, you will see the “Apply Now” tap on it. You will be asked to enter your Zip Code, the last four (4) digits of your social security number, and date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) click on continue to the next step.
- If you click continue you can follow the onscreen process but if you click on skip this step
- You will be taken to another page to select your card design.
- Fill in your “Name”, “Home Address”, and “Date of Birth” in the required fields.
- Correctly enter your “Year in college”, “Monthly Housing/ Rent Payment”, “Total Gross Income” and, “Email address”.
- Read through the Discover It interest rate on the page.
After this, go through the details you filled in again to correct any errors and click on the” Submit” button at the bottom of the page. make sure you agree to their terms & condition, agree to electronic communications, and Authorization for the Social Security Administration to Disclose Your Social Security Number Verification before you click on submit.
How to Activate Discover it Miles Card
if you have just received a Discover Miles Card, you must activate it. However, you should know that you cannot use this card until you activate it. The steps below will guide you on how to activate it:
- Click on this link with your internet-connected device to visit the Card activation page card.discover.com/cardmembersvcs/acctxfer/app/Home?ICMPGN=SA_LOGIN_OVERLAY_ACTIVATE.
- On the load-up page, you will be asked to Fill in your “Date of Birth” and the Last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Enter the 16-digit number at the back of your card in the required field.
- Also, fill in the “Card Expiration Date” in the box.
Enter every other necessary detail and click on the “Continue” button at the bottom of your screen. Follow the rest of the screen instructions to complete the process. If you don’t want to activate the card online, you can contact the Discover card customer service here.
Discover it Miles Card sign up
If you have not registered your card for online access, you should do so if not, you will not be able to log in to your card account. This is because you would be able to access your account, manage it, make payments and carry out other transactions without having to visit the bank.
How to Register Discover It Miles Card Account
The steps below would help you register your card on the Discover bank online platform:
- Visit the Discover Registration page with this link- www.discover.com/register-account/
- Under credit cards, click on “Register Now”.
- Enter your “Card Number” and “Expiration Date” in the required fields.
- Fill in your “Date of Birth” and the last four digits of your SSN.
Follow the rest on-screen instructions to successfully register for an account online.
Discover it Miles Card Login
After you have registered for an account, you can log in at any time to pay your bills and view your transaction history. Logging in to your chrome credit card account is quite easy and this article would teach you how. So, keep on reading.
How to Login to your Discover It Miles Card Account Online
Follow the steps below to access your account online:
- Open the web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Visit www.discover.com/ to access the Discover official web page.
- Choose “Log In” at the top right corner of your display screen.
- Under “Select Account” choose “Credit cards”.
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password”.
- Click on “Login”.
With this, you would be able to access your account on the website.
Frequently asked Questions
Where can I use Discover it Miles Card?
As a general travel card, the Discover it® Miles gives you a lot of flexibility. You can redeem your miles for credit against any travel purchase made with the card — flights on any airline stays at any hotel, car rentals from any company. But if you’d rather have cash, discover it Miles won’t let you down.
Do Discover it miles expire?
Will my Miles expire? Rewards have no expiration. We will credit your account with your rewards balance if your account is closed or if you have not yet used it within 18 months. See Miles Terms and Conditions for details.
- World of Hyatt Credit Card Login – Activate Hyatt Credit Card
- Citi Diamond Preferred Card Login or Activate at www.citi.com
- Gap Credit Card Application Login or Activate at www.gap.com
- Discover It Chrome Card Login or Activate at www.discover.com
- Activate Citi Diamond Preferred Card Online at www.citi.com
- Synchrony Premier World Mastercard Login or Activate www.synchronybank.com/creditcard/