How to download Netflix is what this article is all about. Before we talk about that, let us discuss a little about Netflix. You see, up till now there are some people who do not know what Netflix is? This is why I will be taking the time to explain what Netflix is.
Netflix is known to be an American media service provider and this is true. Netflix is headquartered in Los Gatos California. The platform was founded in 1997. The primary business of Netflix is subscription-based streaming. An online streaming library of television programs and films is offered by this platform.
Talking about the Netflix app, it is the app you will download when we talk about downloading Netflix. The Netflix app is compatible with almost every device. With this app, you have access to the entire Netflix platform.
This means online streaming directly with your device and paid subscription. You need to have the app installed on your device for you to access and enjoy the contents of this platform.
How to Download Netflix
The step below is how you can download the Netflix app to your device. The download and installation process is very simple. You can trust me on that. Plus It is important you know that an active source of data connection is going to be needed since you are going to be charged with regular data charges.
- Turn on your android device and launch the app store on it. The default app store for most android devices is the Google play store.
- Tap on the search bar at the top of the app store and enter your search term as “Netflix”.
- Tap on the Netflix official app and you should be taken immediately to the Netflix app download page.
- Locate and tap on the install button on the Netflix app download page and accept the terms and conditions of using the app if prompted.
- Turn on your iOS device and make sure you have connected it to the internet.
- Locate and launch the app store on your device. The common app store for iOS devices is the Apple App Store.
- Hit the search bar of the app store and enter your search term as “Netflix”.
- Tap on the Netflix official app and you should be taken to the app download page.
- Hit the install button on the Netflix app download page and follow the onscreen instructions given to you.
- Turn on your computer and make sure it has been connected to a data source.
- Locate and launch the app store on your computer.
- On the search bar of your computer app store enter the search term “Netflix”.
- Tap on the Netflix app and then on the install button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions given to you afterward.
That is how you can download and install Netflix for almost all devices.
Is Netflix Free
With Netflix, there is a monthly subscription fee. This subscription fee must be paid to continue the use of the platform. The good news here is that the platform has a free thirty-day trial. Within this thirty-day trial, you can cancel if you do not wish to pay the subscription fee.