eBay Account – eBay Inc. Is an American multinational e-commerce corporation based in San Jose, California that project Consumer to Consumer and business to consumer sales online. eBay was founded in 1995 by a French man known as Pierre Omidyar. The eBay site is free for buyers but sellers are charged fees for listing items after a limited number of free listing, and again when those items are sold.
Benefit Of An eBay Account
- Selling Manager- This is a super eBay software that replaced all your selling page.
- Free picture pack – it helps to zoom pictures per listing at no extra charge
- Discounted Fixed-price insertion fee
- Fifteen custom pages
- Web address – your store has its very own Internet address (URL) this way user can drive buyers directly to their store.
- Promotion boxes- with this users can highlight features merchandise at the top of your store pages.
- Three hundred store categories
- Custom store header – users get their own brand by designing a graphic store header
- Markdown Manager – this enables users to hold sale in their store, select items to discount for a period of time and offer discounted pricing.
- Vacation hold- this feature allow user to make listing temporarily unavailable to customers when users are out of town
- Off – eBay email marketing –
- Listing feeds- eBay distribute listings automatically to buyers, search engines and comparison -shopping sites via online feeds
- Downloadable promotional flyers – eBay offers predesigned downloadable templates for store owners to use in their store set up, just print them on your color printer.
- search engine keyword management – User may customizer search engine keywords in Manage My store to improve your store’s page ranking in the search engines to which eBay feeds.
- Traffic reports – use eBay store traffic report to improve your merchandising and listing strategies
Steps To Create An eBay Account
- Go to the home page of eBay at https://www.ebay.com
- Click on the “Register “ link in the top left of the page
- Click on a “register” to begin the account setup processes.
- Enter your information on the next page such as: First Name,
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Create Your password
- Confirm password
- Scroll down and click on “Submit” button
- Receive your pre-select User ID
- Start Using eBay