Economic Impact Payment (EIP) is a prepaid visa card debit card. It is issued by MetaBank, to over 4 million eligible recipients of the Economic Impact Payment which the card will be sent via mail.
The EIP card is a Visa-branded, Treasury-sponsored, prepaid debit card. It offers a secure, convenient method for the EIP recipients to receive and access their payments. With the debit card, they do not have to go through the bank or credit union for a check.
If you have qualified for the Economic Impact Payment (EIP) visit the IRS government EIP to gather more information on the payment. Let this article guide you on how to get and use an EIP card, transfer funds, or get a card replacement in case of loss.
The EIP card is a safe, secure, and convenient prepaid debit Visa card for Economic Impact Payment (EIP) collection. The government started sending over 8 million Economic Impact Payments by prepaid debit card. The EIP card can be used online or in-store, especially at locations where Visa debit cards are accepted.
You can use it to get cash at ATMs and make fund transfers to personal bank accounts. Card users can get a card replacement EIP card without any additional fee. Cardholders enjoy consumer protection and certain protections against fraud, and loss. The card comes with mailing instructions that tell how to activate and use your EIP card.
How To Register for Your EIP card
To begin using your card you will need to register the card online. Use these steps to create or register your card.
- At the EIP card website at get online to register using these
- At https://www.eipcard.com
- At the top the website move to the right and click on the Login widget
- On the login section below you will see the Register widget
- Click on it and on the next new page
- Enter your 16 or 19 digit card number
- Card expiration date, month and year
- Scroll down and click on the Enter button
Register using mobile app to access by using the url EIPCard.com or the Money Network Mobile App and click on “Register.” to do your registration.
EIP card Login
To get to the EIP Card login process use this guide now.
- At https://card.moneynetwork.com/govt/loginHome.gft?orgId=61185
- On the web page of EIP Prepaid Visa card
- Enter User ID
- Tap on Log In
Follow the on-screen next information to proceed with your account activities.
How To Activate the EIP Card
To start using your new credit card it has to be activated. Check at the back of your card, get your four digit PIN available before calling the number at the back of your new send EIP Prepaid visa debit card.
EIP card Replacement
In case you lost your Card permanently, you can contact Customer Service to report your lost or stolen Card immediately. Your Card will be deactivated to avoid anyone from using it and a new replacement Card will be made available for you.
Metabank EIP Card Customer Service Support
To contact the Metabank EIP card customer service center of the EIP card for any assistance on your payment, activation, card Lost replacement and other inquiries. Contact the customer service team at the official website at https://www.eipcard.com.
Who get the EIP Card?
The EIP card cards are being issued to eligible recipients across all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Residents of the western United States are generally more likely to receive an EIP Card.
How Do I check my stimulus EIP Balance?
Card users can check their EIP card Balance online at https://www.eipcard.com on the EIP card website check your balance and transaction history online. Or contact the customer service center for your account balance.
How Do I transfer money from my EIP card to my bank account?
To transfer money from your EIP card to your personal savings account is very simple. Get to the card website. Or use the Money Network mobile app, and choose from the options to move money out. Ensure that your card routing number and your account number is handy.
How much Stimulus check money will be loaded to an EIP. Card at a time?
The amount of Money to be loaded on the EIP card is dependent of the adjusted gross income or your tax filings, household number, dependents you have.
However, the maximum amount on any account of a single tax filler is about $1,400.
What to do If I never received my EIP Card
If you are eligible and shortlisted to benefit from the EIP government program and your yet to receive your EIP card. Call the service toll-free number for inquiries and assistance.
- Www Jetbluemastercard Com Activate – Mastercard JetBlue Login at cards.barclaycardus.com
- Www Comenity Net Wayfaircard – Apply for a Wayfair Credit Card at www.wayfair.com wayfaircard
- BankofAmerica CSL Plasma – CSL Plasma Debit Card Login at www.visaprepaidprocessing.com
- My Best Buy Credit Card Login – Apply for My Best Buy Credit Card at citiretailservices.citibankonline.com
- Neveda Unemployment Debit Card – Way2Go Prepaid Debit Card Activation
- Upstart Com/Myoffer Offer Code – Apply for an Upstart Personal Loan at www.upstart.com
- Tractorsupplypersonal Accountonline.Com Login – Tractor Supply Credit Card Login Complete Guide