Monitoring your Twitter analytics data could be really fun. However, you have to export it first (Export Twitter Analytics). This is because you get to watch or view on one screen every detailed information on how your account and tweets are growing over time.
If you have visited the twitter analytic webpage or dashboard before, you should know the power of this tool. All you need is a Twitter account and you can track impressions, view not only your recent but your top follower, and so on. It possible you are not using the Twitter analytics tool to its full potential.
Export Twitter Analytics
There is quite a lot of information you can get from the Twitter analytics data when exported. With just a few manipulations, you can view the days you have the most impressive and so on. With this tool, you can simply move your Twitter account to the next level.
Now you can create engaging posts based on the kind of posts you have created before that had more engagement, you can study your viewers, know where they are from and the right information (tweet) to give them. The things you can do with your Twitter analytics data are just too much.
How to use Twitter Analytics
Using Twitter analytics is pretty simple. Also, it is free. I think I should let you know that the Twitter analytics dashboard might be rough to use at first but with time you would get used to it. follow the steps listed below accordingly to access the Twitter analytics webpage.
- Get a device with an active internet connection and go to the Twitter official website using the URL Twitter.com.
- Next sign in to your Twitter account by providing your log-in details into the boxes on the Twitter welcome or homepage.
- Once you are signed in, open in a new tab the URL analytics.twitter.com.
If you have not accessed the analytics website before or you have not turned on analytics yet, you would be prompted to do so.
Steps to Export Twitter Analytics Data
It is simple to Export Twitter Analytics data. Here is a walkthrough on how to do so.
- Go to the Twitter analytics webpage using the URL analytics.twitter.com.
- Tap on tweets from the dashboard and then on export data.
- Select the download folder for the analytics data about to be downloaded and tap on the “save” button.
After a few seconds, the Twitter analytics data will be downloaded to your device and will now be available offline.