Facebook Ads helps businesses and organizations connect with the people who are more likely to see and get interested in their product and services offerings.
Creating a Facebook ad, helps you define your business goal, understand who you want to reach, and helps you choose the right ad objectives, you want to get out of the ad you are creating.
Facebook Ads Benefits
- Facebook ads, helps you the advertiser, choose a business goal, such as selling a product, or increasing awareness of their brand name, to increase your profitability.
- Helps you easily identify an audience, and decide who you want to reach.
- As an advertiser, you can uniquely, create ads which you can showcase on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media websites as well as mobile apps via the products you are advertising.
- Facebook, helps you show Ads that match your target audience, to your audience, depending on the information you’ve made available.
How Facebook Ads Work
Facebook, offers tools with which you can use to guide yourself as you create Facebook ads.
Before you embark, on creating a Facebook, you are to decide the audience you want for your ads. The following tools, can help you reach these decisions;
- Demographics: This encompasses age, gender, etc.
- Interests: Interest includes things like shopping, gadgets etc.
- Behaviors: shopper profiles and offline interests, by Facebook analysis.
As people, come onboard the Facebook platform, your ad may get displayed on the News Feed for them to see. Also, a personal stream of updates from their friends, family and things they care about may be displayed.
Once you create your Facebook ads, Facebook tries as much, to get the ads to reach people based on who they are as well as their interests, these ads, will become more relevant to your target audience.
How to Create an Effective Facebook Ads
- To create an effective Facebook ads, you are advised to use Audience Insights, to find new potential customers, depending on characteristics and interests.
- Ensure that the content of your Facebook post align with the content of the landing page.
- Avoid creating different ads and split test them, but instead, test one ad element at a time, and watch how the ad progresses in the market, before you try out another one.
- Create set up ads, and target them at your audience, based on geographic areas.
- You can also target new people who have liked your page. To do this;
- Sign in, and tap on the “Create Ad” link at the top right corner
- Next, navigate down to “Connections” link
- Click on the “Add a Connection Type” link
- Choose Facebook Pages
- Select the last option, and exclude people who have previously liked your page.
- Decide where you want to run your ad, by choosing either Facebook, Instagram, or the Apps and websites in Audience Network or all of them, to run your ad
- Set your ad budget, by entering your daily or lifetime budget, and the time frame, for which you want your ads to run
Once you are through creating your FB ads, you can measure, and manage your ad, by tracking it’s performance and editing your campaign in Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor or Business Manager. With these tools, you can ascertain, if one version of your ad is actually doing better than the other, as well as measure your ad delivery efficiency, thus enabling you efficiently make adjustments.
Creating ads, increases your market potentials, and puts your brand(s) in view of other thousands if users globally, and helps you achieve the best possible outcome.