Facebook ads library is a site where one can search for ads that are active across Facebook products. With the Facebook ads library, you can get more information about the ads you see often.
However, the Facebook ads library can be used to view issues on elections, and politics. Also to see ads that are inactive or that are no longer active across Facebook products. For advertisers, you can learn more about electoral or political issues using ads in the Business Help Center.
Facebook Ads Library
The Facebook ads library as mentioned above is a place where you can search for ads that are active and running across Facebook products. Besides, there are restrictions too on the Facebook ads library. There are limited circumstances where ads are removed from the ads library due to either valid government requests or community standards violations.
Take note that all Facebook ads must comply with the advertising policies of Facebook. Any of such non-compliances ads may be displayed in the library but a warning note will be attached.
How To Use Facebook Ads Library
The Facebook ads library can be used to search for ads that are running on Facebook. Also, you can use it to view all active ads, viewing ads about housing, viewing ads on social, politics, or elections. You can also view the Facebook ads library report and use the Facebook ad library API. Here are steps to use and search for all ads on the Facebook ads library;
- Go to the Ad Library at https://www.facebook.com/ads/library
- Ensure you select the right country. At the right, top of the ad library page.
- Above the search bar, click on the “All ads” option
- Enter what you’re searching for in the search bar
- A drop-down menu will display with results that are related to what you have entered
- Click on the results to see ads.
Note that to search for issues politics or elections they can be grouped by Facebook page or by a keyword or phrase. It, therefore, means that you can search for them by general keyword or phrase.
How To View All Facebook Ads That Are Active
You can view all active ads on Facebook that are active and running from any of their pages. When you are viewing a page active ads, media, (photos and videos) and text that are linked with them will be displayed. To see ads filter ads by country, by impressions, using keyword search or platforms.
However, on the ad, you will see when the ad started running. Also, see the Facebook products the ad was running. The icon will appear at the top of the ad including Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and Audience Network.
Using The Ad Library API
The ad Library API enables efficient analysis of ads that are related to social issues, politics, or elections in the ad library. This allows for more detailed insight into these ads on the platform.
If you are in a country that the Ad Library API is available, with your Facebook account you can complete the steps to access the API as follows;
- You will need to confirm your identity and location. At https://facebook.com/id
- If you haven’t already confirmed your ID, it takes 1-2 days to complete this step.
- You will need to create a Facebook Developer account
- Visit Facebook for Developers at https://developers.facebook.com and choose the” Get Started” option
- You will be required to agree to the platform policy
- Add a new app. After you have created your account
- Go to https://web.facebook.com/ads/library/api/
- Select “Access the API
Learn more on how to access the Ad Library API.
How To See Which Ads Are Running on Facebook
To see the ads that are running on Facebook is very easy.
- On any Facebook page, in the left-hand menu
- Click on the “Info and Ads” link
- On the results display, users will be able to see the ad creative and copy of ads that are running in any country
The ads can be flag by clicking on “Report Ad”
A lot of people often ask about the duration of Ads showing on Facebook Ads Library. A Facebook Ads Library shows within 24 hours from when it starts running.
More Related Posts
- Types of Facebook Ads | Facebook Ads Types
- Ads Manager – Create Ads Manager Facebook | Facebook Ads Manager
- GOOGLE ADWORDS EXPRESS | ADWORDS SIGN UP
- Ads Account Facebook – Types of Facebook ads | Facebook Ads
- YouTube Ads – Using YouTube with Ads | Accessing the YouTube AdSense
- GOOGLE ADWORDS CAMPAIGN | HOW TO SET UP ADWORDS CAMPAIGN
- GOOGLE MOBILE ADS | GOOGLE ADS MOB