Facebook Ads Pricing – The World is full of advertisements from various angles, Business are looking for proper and adequate information and commercial breaks. If your previous advertising methods are no longer working, for business Facebook then is the answer.
Facebook Ads Pricing
Facebook ads is one of the most efficient means of advertising online, it helps to reach and connect your business to over 2 billion Facebook users worldwide based on their location, age, gender, interest, and more and gives your business the latest news, advertising tips.
Why You Should Create Facebook Ads
Below are some of the reasons why you should create ads on Facebook.
- Facebook ads will help you reach the right audience, and targeted audiences.
- Targeted audience reach is dead without Facebook ads. Here is the truth, you need to use Facebook ads if you want customers to discover your business. This is because Facebook has been reducing the visibility of business pages in people’s news feeds.
- Facebook ads increase your SEO rankings
- Help your business break into new markets
- Facebook ads give you an edge on larger businesses
- Facebook ads are budget-friendly
- It is the most cost-effective advertising investment one can make
- Facebook ads can increase and help build your email list and drives off-line sales.
How Much Do Facebook Ads Cost?
Ads can be run on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Audience Network on any budget. Most business people spend more time on Coffee and other business unrelated activities than on their advertising campaigns. The exact cost of ads being shown to someone is dependent on ads auction.
In general, the costs of advertising on Facebook is totally dependent on the type of ads you run on the social media platform. It is that simple. One thing I can tell you is that no matter your budget, you can run ads on the Facebook social media platform and also get results.
How Does Pricing Works for Facebook Ads?
With Facebook Ads pricing, you tell Facebook how much you are able to spend on advertising, then they will try to give you the results within your budget. Facebook has a daily budget, lifetime budget, Minimum budget, Budgeting for client insertion orders.
So you can control your budget by bid strategies, that is, setting limits to your campaign and also set limits to your Account by setting a maximum amount that you’re willing to spend on a given ad.
What You Get From Facebook Ads
There are two primary results you get from Facebook ad:
- The ability to reach a huge number of individuals and also different types of people online
- The outcome of the result you care about (this is expressed by the type of ad you choose on your page or the optimization event choice you make in ad set creation) as possible from those persons.
Where To Buy Facebook Ads
There are two interfaces for buying Facebook ads:
- Your Page. This is the easiest means to buy ads but lacks some customization options Ads manager has. It can be done on a mobile device, a computer, or the ‘Pages Manager app
- Ads Manager. This interface guides you through the creation of a campaign. It is available on mobile apps and on computers.
Facebook Ads Buy types
There are three buying types:
- Auction- This enables one to bid to reach your target audience for the lowest possible amount or a consistent target amount.
- Reach & frequency – This enables one to pay a fixed price to predictably reach your desire target audience. It’s not available to all advertiser and only requires those that want to reach an audience of at least 200,000 people.
- Targeting Rating Points – This method enables advertisers familiar with TV campaigns to plan and buy video campaigns using Nielsen – verified Target Rating Points (TRPs) on Facebook and Instagram.
How can I Pay for Facebook ads?
When you create your first ad, you’ll add a payment method to your account. Your payment medium is what you will use to pay for the ad and future ads. Facebook accepts various payment methods, like credit card and debit card, PayPal, online banking, or (direct debit), and other local payment methods.
Facebook Advertising Cost Types
Below are the Facebook advertising cost types.
- Cost Per Click – for every click their ad receives
- Cost per Mile – Every time their Ad receives 1,000
- CPV – for every view their video receives
- Cost per Action – when the user takes an Action such as an App install
- Cost per Like – when their Ad yields a page Like.
Average Cost Per Click
The average cost per click on Facebook is $1.86 as provided by the Wordstream ’ Facebook data. Facebooks is known to be one of the lowest cost pay per click advertising platforms.