If you use Facebook almost all the time and you carry an android device around to every single place you go, then you need some Facebook App for Android Phone. Facebook App for Android Phone will enable you to use and enjoy Facebook on your android device. If you carry your android phone around all the time, then you are going to have quick access to your Facebook account.
You can easily text or call any of your contacts on the platform at any time. However, regular data charges will apply. Looking at the bright side; Facebook App for Android Phone will help you keep frequent contact with friends and family. Think of it you do not need your desktop anymore for you to log in and start chatting with friends.
Some Facebook Apps for Android
There are a lot of Facebook apps available for your android phone. You are going to like some and you might not like some. Below is a list of some Facebook apps for android phone.
- Facebook (the official Facebook app).
- Facebook Lite.
- Faster for Facebook lite.
- Friendly for Facebook.
- Simple for Facebook and some others more.
Each of these apps has its advantages and disadvantages. If you want to explore all of them you can and decide the best one for you.
Download Facebook Apps for Android
There are several ways you can download Facebook apps for your android phone. You can do so by downloading it from the web or from your device play store (app store).
Via you device web browser
- Launch any web browser on your device and search for the name of any of the Facebook apps adding .apk to the front. Here is an example (Facebook.apk).
- Tap on any of the link suggesting that you can download the app and wait.
- Tap on the download button and select the folder you want to app to be downloaded to.
- Hit the “save” button afterward and that is it.
After a few minutes, the app would be downloaded to your device and you can install it manually.
Via your device app store
- Launch your device app store and tap on the search bar.
- Enter the name of any of the Facebook app you want to download and hit enter.
- Tap on the app and then on the install button.
- Wait a few minutes and the app would be downloaded to your device.
It is very simple and I trust you should have no difficulty following the steps listed above to download Facebook apps for your android device.