Facebook is now more fun these days due to the release of a new feature “Facebook Avatar”. The Facebook Avatar app is the only app you need installed on your device to get started with your use of this feature. What this feature does is that it creates a different identity for you in the form of a carton like image of your customizing. If you so desire the carton image to look like you, then you make it that way. A lot has been put by Facebook into this feature to make sure users enjoy their use of the feature.
This article should be more of a guide for you as it will show you not only how to download but also install the Facebook avatar app. With that said, it is time you learned that this new feature is free. What this means is that you would not be asked to pay a dime for the use of the feature. However, you may be charged for regular data charges from your network provider. With everything in place, it is time to learn more about the avatar app.
Facebook Avatar App
The Facebook official app is currently the only app granting users access to the Facebook Avatar Feature. In other words, the Facebook official app is currently the only app you can use in creating your Facebook avatar. Because of this, the Facebook official app is referred to as the Facebook avatar app. Since the Facebook avatar app is the Facebook official app, you can get it on both your Android or iOS device. Downloading and installing the avatar app on both devices is also free.
Facebook Avatar App on iOS
Below is how to download and install the avatar app on iOS devices.
- Turn on your iOS device and open the Apple App Store. You can do this with a single tap.
- Use the search bar on the app store to search for “Facebook”.
- Tap on the Facebook official app which should not be difficult as it is represented with the Facebook icon.
- Tap on the “Get” or “Install” button depending on the option displayed to you and follow the onscreen prompts.
Depending on your device settings, you might need to add a touch ID or sign in your account before you can begin to download or install the app.
Facebook Avatar App on Androids
Below is a guide to download and install the Facebook avatar app on androids.
- Get your android device and turn it on.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Making use of the search bar search for “Facebook” and tap on the Facebook official app. Finding the app should not be difficult as it should be amongst the first five results with the Facebook logo.
- Tap on the Install button and follow the onscreen prompts given to you afterward.
The step above is how you can download and install the avatar app on your android device with just a few taps.
Create Your Own Facebook Avatar
Follow the steps below in order to create your own Facebook avatar.
- Open the Facebook avatar app.
- Sign in your account or quickly register for one.
- Tap on the menu icon and then on the “See More option.
- Tap ‘Avatars” from the dropdown.
- Now tap on the “Next” button followed by “Get Started”.
- Choose a preferred skin tone for the avatar.
- Customize your avatar by going through every section till you are satisfied with how your avatar looks.
- Tap on the check mark icon at the top of the screen and then on “Next” followed by “Done”.
Once your avatar has been created, you can make use of it in Facebook stories, comments and even messenger chat. Your avatar can also be used as stickers so you should definitely celebrate creating your avatar.