A Facebook business account is a free account offered to users who desire to transact business using the Facebook platform. And also enables you to share to the world what you have to offer with its teeming billions of online users.
Once you create a Facebook Business Account. You can easily engage with your customers and prospects, and take your local business to your next desired level.
Facebook Business Account
A Facebook business account is a very important tool if you wish to carry out or build an online presence for your business on Facebook. The Facebook business tool and services are very effective. And they have the ability to transform your business to greater heights.
In this post, I will be sharing with your everything you need to know regarding the Facebook business platform and now you could set up an account successfully.
Facebook Business Account Creation Tips
Before you head right on, to create a Facebook Business Account, here are some things to note.
- Facebook Business Accounts are free
- You can only have one account. This implies that if you already have a personal Facebook account, you will have to create a business account off that page.
- If you create more than one account. Facebook has the right to disable or delete one or both accounts.
Facebook Business Account Benefits
Some of the benefits of setting a Facebook business account include;
- It serves as a channel of interaction for small local businesses, enabling interactions between customers and prospects.
- Facebook enables businesses to share updates with followers several times a day.
- You can use Facebook Business to engage with your community and customer base, by asking questions, making observations, as well as serving polls.
- Enjoy a low-cost way to share information about your business, including current products. Or service offers, staffing news, contests, and promotions.
How to Set Up Facebook Business Account
Few steps have been provided, to help you successfully create a Facebook Business Account, to successfully engage your business.
- The first thing to do is create a personal Facebook account if you do not have one already. Facebook, links all Facebook business pages, and fan pages to at least one personal Facebook account.
- Set up your Facebook business account, by scrolling to the “Create a page” section of Facebook.
- Some of these questions are; Business category, Business Name, and Phone number.
- Immediately your page has been created. You are to choose a profile picture, which will appear on your page and serves as the icon close to each item you post from your business account. Design a cover photo (large header image). This displays something that will relate to your customers and prospects. Some of these options include a collage of the products you produce, your logo, or something that evokes your place in the community.
Lastly, to grow your network and increase engagement, you are to invite all of your current customers, friends, and community members to like your new fan page.