Facebook Creator Studio brings together all the tools you need to effectively post, monetize, measure, manage content across all your Facebook Pages and Instagram accounts. The platform also helps you take advantage of new features and monetization opportunities you may be eligible for.
However, if you manage a Page you can use creator studio. Although your page role determines the particular information you can view and the actions you can take. To find out how pages role determines what you can see and do in the creator studio, read the next section. And also read to the end to learn more about the software.
Facebook Creator Studio
The creator studio helps you to easily manage content across multiple FB Pages and Instagram accounts. The account and pages you have access to in Creator Studio depend on your FB page role and the Instagram accounts linked to that Page. However, your page role also determines the particular info you see and the actions you can take on that Page, as well as any Instagram account linked to it.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> How to Advertise on Facebook – Facebook Ads
In case you have limited access to certain sections in Creator Studio, it’s likely because the page or pages you manage are not qualified or haven’t signed up for those features yet. So to check for your eligibility and apply for access to these features, go to those sections in Creator Studio and follow the onscreen directives.
What page roles can do to their FB pages and Instagram Accounts.
Here are the roles of the Facebook Creator Studio:
- To manage page roles- Admin.
- To create and delete posts as the page- Admin and Editor.
- Send messages as the Page- Admin, Editor, and Moderator.
- Respond to and delete comments and posts to the page- Admin, Editor, and Moderator.
- To remove and ban people from the page- Admin, Editor, and Moderator.
- Boost pots- Admin, Editor, Moderator, and Advertiser.
- View insights- Admin, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser, and Analyst.
View performance insights for connected Instagram accounts- Admin, Editor, Moderator, Advertiser, and Analyst
To read and respond to comments and also direct messages- Admin, Editor, moderator.
Facebook Creator Studio App
It’s an application on the go companion to creator studio. With the mobile app, you can do the following:
- Access insights – this will help you know how your content is performing, how people react to it, and also your potential earnings.
- Publish and schedule content – users can publish and schedule content and add video titles, descriptions, and custom video thumbnails.
- View notifications – you can know about events as soon as they happen by viewing the notifications.
- Respond to messages – users engage and communicate with the audience via comments and messages
- Manage post content – users can adjust the way their content shows up and when it gets published.
- Pull to refresh the app and Switch between pages – you can go from one page to another from any tab within the app by clicking on the page’s profile pic, then select a page to switch to.
Facebook Creator Studio App Download
To download the app on your Android phone, follow the steps below
- Navigate to the play store
- Locate the search box and type in the “Facebook creator studio”
- On the fresh page locate the app and click on it.
- Tap on the “install” button.
- After installing the application, you can now launch it.
For iPhone Device
- Open the app store on your iPhone
- Search for the app
- On the result page, click on the app
- Then, click on the buy/install button ( it might prompt you to enter your Apple ID and password)
- Launch app.
With these simple steps above, I believe you can now download the application on your iPhone or Android device.
Facebook Creator Studio Monetization
It’s an act of earning money on FB. With the monetization overview in creator studio, partners earning money on FB better understand their performance across all their monetization products. However, it is limited to pages that make use of at least one monetization product ( fan subscriptions, in-stream ads, or brand collabs manager.
Partners can track performance, explore opportunities, get personalized notifications, and check eligibility with the help of the overview section.
To check your Monetization eligibility do the following:
- Proceed to the creator studio
- Select the Monetization button
- Tap on the “ policy issues” widget
- Then select the page you want to check.
If your status appears green, it means you’re eligible, if it’s orange, you’ll need to make some changes to avoid losing your eligibility. But if it’s red, it simply means that your page is not qualified for monetization.
How To Use Facebook Creator Studio
Follow the medium below to access the platform
- Navigate to facebook.com/creatorstudio or visit your FB page.
- Progress to the “publishing tools” section.
- Navigate beneath “Tools” and click on the “Creator Studio” tab.
- The home button gives you a timeline of any page that you manage and also lets you post to them.
- To get an overview of all video, link, photo, video, and text posts from your FB page, go to the content library.
- To see how your content is performing, get estimates on your earnings, click on the “insights” tab.
- Catch up with your engagement including comments and direct message visit your inbox.
I believe with the above few steps, you will be able to use the platform.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Microsoft Stream – Microsoft Stream Login | Microsoft Stream Download