Talking about Facebook Dating App Install, a Facebook dating app isn’t a separate app, it’s been built right into the site. If you have a Facebook account, then you are already ahead of the game because you will have to need one to gain access to dating. Although your dating profile is on its own, the dating section grabs some of your information from your other profile.
Installing the Facebook dating app is what we are discussing in this article, which is to say that., when you must have read through it at the end, you must have learned a lot and how to install the Facebook dating app successfully. There is still more to it because dating is no longer what you meet face to face. It can be done online.
Facebook Dating App Install
Facebook Dating App is very amazing that users will like to get a bit for themselves by installing the dating app. Well, it still refers to the main Facebook site and the dating feature lies inside this app. Therefore the app can be downloaded because of it, not a standalone app. you can access it through the Facebook site or app.
This feature included on the Facebook platform helps singles to get connected to each other. Millions of persons are making use of this feature already, so what are you waiting for?
Is Facebook Dating Available
If you want to find out if the Facebook Dating App is made available in your country, all you’ve to do is this. You are going to have a dating notice at the top of your Facebook newsfeed or that of the home page. Will also see a heart icon at the top of your Facebook profile, if you don’t find all these, your country isn’t among the countries made available for Facebook dating.
Create a Facebook Account
Having a Facebook account is the only way through which you can have a dating home. If you want to become part of the millions of the singles already using this app. Follow the below step:
- On your browser, type in www.facebook.com.
- Then type in your full name.
- Next your phone number or email address.
- A password for your account.
- Then your gender is required.
- Your date of birth.
- Tap on the SIGN UP to continue with the application.
Here are the steps to create a Facebook account.
Facebook Log In
Have you created your own Facebook account? Then login your account should be an issue to you. Here are the steps to take below:
- Log in to www.facebook.com.
- Enter your phone number or email address.
- Type in your password.
- Then click on LOG IN.
That’s how to log in to your Facebook account.
Facebook Dating Profile
Now, that you have the knowledge about Facebook dating. You need to know to have to access and use the app. Let’s get started.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Then go tom your Facebook profile.
- Right on your Facebook profile, you will find an icon with the shape of a heart.
- Then click the heart icon that appears on your Facebook profile.
- It will take you to the dating home.
- Create your dating profile, by input your gender, likes and interests, location, and a picture of yourself as well.
- Tap on confirm.
- Now you are connected and can hook up with other singles.
Here are the steps to creating a Facebook Profile.
Facebook App Install
The Facebook official app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Downloading and installing the application on both devices differs. Follow the guided step to download it.
Facebook App on iOS
The steps will guide you in installing the Facebook App on iOS.
- On your device, get connected.
- Launch the Apple App Store and search for “Facebook”.
- Click on the Facebook official app from your search result and hit the install button.
The above are the steps of downloading Facebook on your iOS device.
On Android Device
The following steps below will guide you to install the Facebook official app on your android device
- Go to your Google Play Store on your device.
- Tap on the search bar.
- Then enter “Facebook” into the search bar and hit the search button.
- Tap on the official app which you would find among your pop search results.
- Then click on the download button to start downloading immediately.
With that, you have downloaded the app on your Android device.