What does Facebook dating in friend mean? We all do know that Facebook is an online social networking media that people use to connect, communicate and share with friends all around the world.
You can share your photographs and video clips with friends on Facebook through your Facebook timeline. On Facebook, you can communicate with your family and friend via video, by going “Live” and inviting the persons you want. There are lots of awesome games to be played and enjoyed on Facebook for free on the Facebook game room app.
Facebook Dating in Friend
Speaking about Facebook dating in a friend is all about Facebook dating. They are many ways you can date on the Facebook platform. One is by joining dating groups or sites on the platform and more. you can start dating a person on the platform when chatting with the person or someone falls in love with one another.
How to Find Dating Friends on Facebook?
Before you can access any dating sites or groups on Facebook, you have to be log into your Facebook account. You can also log in to your Facebook account if you already have an account with Facebook. Follow the guidelines to login;
- Proceed to the Facebook webpage at www.facebook.com or open the Facebook mobile app on your device.
- Then enter your login details; email address or mobile number and your account password.
- Then hit on “Log in” if you are done.
The Facebook account will be loaded on your device if the account login details are correct. After logging in to your Facebook account, you can now access Facebook dating sites or groups. Look up to this guideline to locate the dating site or groups on Facebook.
- On your news feed home page, click groups below by your left-hand menu.
- Tip the search bar at the top of your screen and search for any dating group.
- And tip the join button to join the group.
How to Sign Up on Facebook
For you to access the Facebook platform, you have to sign up to Facebook and you can sign up to the Facebook platform using a web browser or by using the Facebook app. the step below are the steps you need that will guide you through the signup process.
- Launch your web browser e.g. Chrome, UC Browser, and Firefox.
- Then visit the Facebook official site at www.facebook.com.
- Go down and tap the create account button.
- Tip the box at the top and enter your surname and last name.
- Then, enter an email address and a password to access your Facebook account.
- Access your date of birth and your gender.
- And tip the sign-up button.
In no time, Facebook will send you a verification code to your email address. Copy the code and paste it into the code box and tip verify or ok button. Now like I said, that you can also sign up on Facebook using the Facebook app itself.
- At this level, you do not need to open your web browser but your Facebook app.
- Tap the create account button below the login button.
- Then, you have to fill in your names e.g. first and last name inside the boxes.
- Your email address will be requested. So, you have to enter your email address.
- Next is, your password and your mobile number.
- Then your date of birth.
- Choose the sex you belong to e.g. male or female.
- And tip the sign-up button.
You will receive a verification code on your message app inbox or on your email address. Then copy the code and paste it into the empty box, which is the code box.