Facebook events page, is designed by Facebook, to help users promote an upcoming event online, either by using photos, videos or an article. Building a relationship with those you want to attend an event together is necessary, as this helps you connect with them, intimating them on the time, date, venue, as well as any change in the date or time of the event. All this, can be achieved, by using the page, which is offered for free by Facebook.
Facebook Events Page
Creating an events page on Facebook, keeps you within your budget, helps you target your key audience, as well as plan for the future using Facebook marketing analytics.
Facebook Events Page Benefits
- Publicize, your events via page, as you use the “like”, “Share” button, which your friends can use to further publicize the event more on your behalf.
- It helps you foster a closer relationship with those you are inviting for the event.
- You can also build a brand recognition on the events page, which helps you develop trust amongst your attendees.
- On this page, you can post all the details for the event, like; where to buy tickets, venue of event date and time of event.
- Engage this medium, to target your audience, to know what ad campaign to use to further lure them.
- Helps you to keep track of the social media analytics.
These, and many more are some of the benefits, that comes with a Facebook events page, which you can, can use to your own credit.
How to Create Facebook Events Page
- To create page, start by tapping on the “Events” button in the left menu of your News Feed
- Then, you are to click on the + icon Create Event on the left side
- Next, select between a private or public event
- Key in the details of the event, like time, date, venue etc.
- Finally, click on “Create” to have your Facebook events page created.
Now, you can build relationships, analyze, target, get feed back and save on cost as go about promoting your next big event online on Facebook events page.