The Facebook Events is one feature many of Facebook users are not making use of on the social media platform. The reason may be that they are not aware of the feature or properly they don’t know how to use it. Whatever may be your opinion on the topic of this article, it’s still fine. Never mind I will give you details information on this topic Facebook Events.
Facebook Event Page
Thus is a calendar kind of resource that notifies users of upcoming events or occasions. Facebook events can be created by any user, and it may be private or open for everyone. The event creator will invite his friends, group members, fans of any page to such upcoming event.
Also, Facebook Events is a great medium to spread your invitation on your upcoming event. With this event page, you can get to thousands of users within a short time frame. When using the page, you will have an “RSVP” list, that will displays lists of your invitees in various groups based on their response. These are “Attending”, “not attending”, “Maybe attending” or “ hasn’t responded” lists. Where the invitee RSVPs that she or he is “Attending “ the event, it will show in their news feed so that it will notify their friends. When the date of the event comes, it will show on the invitee’s home page as a reminder
- The event page help in broadcasting your upcoming events using the “Like and “Share” button
- On the page you WI add all the details if your upcoming events, like the venue of the events, the address of the venue, time of the event, where to get tickets or the nearest bus stop.
- It can build up your relationship with your invitees
- Using this means to reach your audiences will help you get to know the ad campaign to use in the future to capture your audience.
Your brand will receive huge recognition when you use events page for your brand
How to Create Facebook Events Page
To create Facebook event page it will take just some few minutes
- Open your Facebook account.
- Get to your news feed at the left side of the page
- Click on the “Event” widget
- Next, select whether it will be private or a public event
- Enter the details of the event, including time, venue, date, etc
- Click on the “Create” to see your Facebook Events page come alive.
You can use the Facebook event page to promote your business and any personal big upcoming events. To create your Facebook event page you must have a Facebook account and know how to log in to your account.
How to create Facebook Account
- With any browser of your choice
- Enter facebook.com
- On the next page, click on the “Sign Up” or ‘create a new account’ button
- Create a Username, key in your first name
- Next, enter your email address and a password
- Key in your date of birth, and click
- on your gender in the blank box
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to create an account
- Next, enter your confirmation digits to confirm your account.
- When you enter your confirmation digit click on the “Confirm” button.
How to Sign In or Login to Facebook Account
When you have successfully Sign Up your account, the next thing to do is to Login or Sign In to your account. Here are a few steps:
- Search for facebook.com
- On the website, you will enter your particulars such as your email address or phone number and your password
- Then navigate and click on “Sign In or Log In” button
With these steps, you will have free access to your Facebook page.