Facebook Marketplace Options? Facebook is one of the world’s most popular social media website. It has millions of active users. Thus, since the platform has a whole lot of Users, Facebook decides to make the platform more profitable for its users, by creating the marketplace platform. Thus, with FB mobile app, users can now buy and sell items locally. In this article, you will learn more about the marketplace and its settings, notifications, and also how to access the marketplace. To get these full packages, get a seat and read through this article.
Facebook Marketplace Options
Are you searching for FB marketplace options? Fb marketplace place options are not available in all countries. If you’re curious in finding out if the marketplace option is available for you, it is very easy. Simply open the Fb app on your phone, look for the marketplace icon at the top. If you don’t know how the icon looks like, it looks like a house. Thus, if the marketplace option is available in your country you will see the icon. But if it’s not currently available in your country, you won’t see the icon.
Have you heard about the Facebook marketplace? If you haven’t, then this section is for you
Facebook marketplace is a free in-app feature on Facebook. The marketplace is where FB users come together to buy and sell in a local way. Before, FB users sell or buy through FB groups since the marketplace feature came into existence; users are now switching to the marketplace platform for their purchases.
Facebook Marketplace 2020
Do you want to find out how the marketplace works in 2020? Fb marketplace gives users room to buy or sell items to other Facebook users. A person who wants to sell items on the platform simply creates an item list, which will be visible for FB marketplace users in their area. Thus, it’s a great opportunity to sell items you don’t need any longer.
Buyers on the marketplace, scroll through item listing to purchase items. They can search for items using the search bar in the marketplace page.
Note; you cannot be in Canada and want to buy items from someone in London. Though, items beyond your locality will not be shown to you. Facebook will only items for sale near you.
Facebook Marketplace settings
Do you want to change your FB marketplace settings? Fb allows you to change your marketplace privacy settings including your notification. Thus to turn on your Marketplace privacy settings, do the following
- Proceed to sign in as an administrator
- Launch the “admin panel” tab.
- Scroll to the settings tab and click on it.
- Click on the “access preferences” button.
- Go to the section that says “allow only registered users to see all the listing and also users profiles (make marketplace private)” and check the box.
- Press the “save settings” tab
With the above instructions, you will be able to change your privacy settings at the FB marketplace with ease.
What happens when you change your marketplace settings? The share tab on your marketplace listing will turn off totally, your listing or post will appear only to people who are currently logged in to the market platform, etc.
Facebook Marketplace Local
With FB marketplace, buy or sell new and used items locally or from the business. What do I mean by locally? Users buy and sell to and from people in their area. For instance, if you’re in Canada, you will be able to buy from or sell to other users in Canada. Discover great deals on new items shipped from stores to your doorstep with this marketplace.
Users can find items for sale such as furniture, car, electronics, kitchen equipment, clothing, footwear and more within their area.
However, to sell items locally, go to the FB marketplace from your FB app, create your listing and it will appear when someone in your locality searches for the related item. If the person is interested in the item, the person will send you a message and you’ll receive a notification. You’re now left with the buyer for proper negotiation.
Facebook Marketplace Notifications
Fb notifications alert you when you have interested buyers. If in any way, you suddenly get tired of the notifications you can turn it on or off. However, I will be showing you steps on how to enable or disable FB marketplace notifications below
How to enable/disable the marketplace notifications on classic FB
- Navigate to your news feed and click on the arrow down arrow at the right top
- Tap the settings button
- Press on “Notifications” and click on Facebook.
- Hit the marketplace option.
- Tap the edit button, scroll to the notification field and click “On” or “off” tab to enable or disable the notifications.
How to enable or disable notifications on new Facebook
- Go to Facebook
- Locate the settings tab, then click on the notifications button
- Select notifications
- Tap on the “marketplace” button
- Then, hit the on or off button next to the notification type.
These procedures is an easy guide to enable or disable Facebook marketplace notifications.
How to Access Facebook Marketplace
To access the Facebook marketplace there are three main factors you must consider. They are
- You must be 18 years and above, to access the marketplace.
- You must make sure you’re not new to Facebook. It’s for security purposes. Fb tends to protect marketplace users from scams.
- Also, make sure that the marketplace is available in your country.
- You need to have the latest version of the FB app. To update your app, proceed to the google play store or app store.
After reading the above requirement, if you’re qualified to access the marketplace, do the following
- Open the FB app on your Android or iOS device
- It will take you to your FB homepage.
- On the homepage, if you’re using an Android device look for the icon that looks like a house at the top right corner of the homepage. For iOS devices, the marketplace icon is beneath your homepage screen.
- Click on the marketplace place icon and fill out the form.
The steps are procedures to access the FB marketplace on your Android or iOS device.