Confused about the words “Facebook messenger push notifications” well you shouldn’t be, because the “Facebook messenger push notifications” is known as your messenger notifications. So today I will be discussing with you how you can access your notification settings and then make any changes you want.
I believe we all know what notification means on Facebook, but if you don’t then let me clarify it. The notification is an alert to inform you about things that take place on Facebook. Any activity that takes place on Facebook or anything that includes you, you will be notified through messages.
Facebook Messenger Push Notifications
This includes when you get tagged, or messaged, maybe they commented on your post or picture, or they like your post. There are lots of things on Facebook that will get you notified when it is been made use of. But you see not all users love this feature that much, some feel that it is a disturbance to get notified all the time.
This is why I am writing this article to tell you how you can easily find your notification settings and then control it as you want. You can control the number of notifications you want to receive, you can also control what kind of notifications you want, control who tags you on Facebook.
There are lots of them that you can control, but you must make sure that you know where your notification is and how you can locate it. Also, you must be able to log in to your messenger only then can you can make changes to your notification settings. But there are some users that don’t know or rather always find it hard when they want to on messenger. So I will tell you how for a successful trip on how to change your notification.
How to Login to Messenger
Now to log in or sign in on messenger is not difficult at all, all you need to do is to read and follow the procedures that are been stated below;
- Open the messenger app.
- Then the first box, type in your email or phone number.
- In the second box, type in your password.
- Once you are through click on the login or sign in button.
This is how to log in on messenger.
How to Turn Off or On Your Notifications on Messenger
To turn off or on your notifications on messenger is very simple and easy. But for everyone to have a good and easy time accessing their notification settings on messenger, I will tell you how you can turn off or on your messenger notifications. Here are the steps or guidelines to put you through;
- You will log in to your Facebook account on messenger.
- Then once you have done that just click on the profile picture at the top.
- Also the scroll down and select the “notifications and sounds”.
- Now you will see how to control or customize your notifications.
- If you want to turn it off just click the slide button beside the “notifications previews”.
- To turn it on, click the slide button again.
- If you want to customize or control how you want your notifications, click on “manage notifications”. Then you can make any changes you want.
This is how you can access and make changes to your notifications on messenger.