Do you know that you can access your Facebook account with the Facebook mobile feature? Facebook mobile login is similar to the platform website login. Facebook mobile can simply be seen as a feature that enables Facebook users to access their profiles or create a new profile by using their mobile phone with the normal Facebook Mobile Application.
The Facebook mobile is accessible to any user who has an internet connection on the device. The mobile site feature is similar to the official website and it can be accessed for free. The Facebook mobile is best known as the Facebook Mobile Web.
Facebook Mobile Login
With the Facebook Mobile feature, users can make their status updates, post comments, send messages and also post images and links. You can add your friend with a mobile number to your profile. Facebook mobile is a very huge innovative feature on Facebook for its users’ interest.
What is Facebook
Facebook is a simple platform for meeting new friends, connecting, communicating, and sharing with friends, colleagues, and family. It was originally designed for students and was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg.
Users need to register or sign up for an account to access the features on the platform. you can join groups, meet and connect with the kind of people you want to. The marketplace app is there for users to use to buy and sell locally. You can find awesome and addictive games to play for free with friends or alone. The platform is free to use and it simple for both the less technically minded individuals to use.
Facebook Sign Up New Account with Mobile Number
Your Facebook mobile login is simply your pass to access and use the platform for connecting, buying, selling, communicating, and sharing with family, colleagues, and friends. To get a Facebook login ID, you would need to sign up for an account or profile using the Facebook mobile web or mobile app. Follow the guides below;
- Access your web browser and then input Facebook Mobile or install the mobile app for Facebook.
- Once it has been loaded, hit on “Create New Account”.
- Type in your First name, Surname, and hit on “Next”.
- Choose your date of birth from the options.
- Enter your phone number or hit on sign up with your email address and enter your email.
- Choose your Gender from Female, Male, or Custom and hit “Next”.
- Choose a new password for the account and hit on Sign Up.
The account would be created and Facebook sends a confirmation email or text for you to use in verifying the account.
Facebook Mobile Login Page
You can log in to your Facebook profile with the Facebook mobile. Follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and seek the URL Facebook Mobile.
- On the text field provided, type in your Mobile number or email address and the password.
- Hit on login.
Once the details are verified to be right, the account would be loaded on the device. You can reset the password if you have lost it by hitting on “Forgotten Password”.