Creating a Facebook New Group is simple. The topic for discussion Facebook New Group is all about creating a new group on the Facebook platform. A Facebook group is a collection or gathering of people with the same interest. If you have an interest and you want to create a group so others with the same interest can join on the Facebook platform then you need to create a new group. It is quite easy creating a new group and it is free. In this article, I will share with you a simple step to create a new group on the platform.
Most users on the Facebook platform find themselves these days on Facebook groups. The reason is because of the discussion going on in the group. Most times discussion on groups are fun and more engaging than regular posts from friends. A group on the platform can be used for so many things. Some of the thing it is being popularly used for is dating, selling and business.
A Facebook account is the first necessity for creating a Facebook group. A Facebook account is what gives you access to all the features Facebook platform. This means to say that without signing up for an account on the platform, you cannot access nor do anything on the platform.
- Get a device that is connected to the internet and launch any web browser on it.
- On the search bar of the web browser, enter the URL www.facebook.com. This URL will enable you to access the official Facebook site.
- Now that you are on the platform official site, locate and tap on any button that suggests you can sign up for a new account by tapping on it. You should find either a “sign up” or Create Account” button.
- When you are on the Facebook registration form, fill the details you wish to use in signing up for an account into the form.
- Enter your valid contact address and you would be asked to verify it. Simply verify it by following the on-screen instructions.
When your valid contact address has been verified, you should now have access to your account. You should always remember your login details in case you want to sign I your account again.
Facebook New Group Create
The steps below will guide you in successfully creating a new Facebook group. Remember, it is free to create a group on the platform just as creating a Facebook account is simple.
- Go to Facebook and login you already created an account.
- When you are logged in, tap on your menu icon and select groups. If you ate using a desktop or a PC, you should see the Groups icon by your left sidebar.
- Tap on the create group button when you are viewing a list of the Facebook groups you have joined.
- Enter the name you want to give the group and add some people you want to create the group with.
- Select a privacy for the group and tap on the create button.
Once you tap on the create button, you would have successfully created a new Facebook group. You can now begin posting and editing the group.