Facebook Notifications, intimates you on Facebook activities. It is a feature that you can turn on and off when you want to receive or stay off notifications. It notifies you, once there is any activity going on, on Facebook that you are involved in. The notifications go to the email address you registered on your profile.
Personally, I think that the Facebook notifications feature is one of the most important features on the platform. There are some users that do not have the luxury of always being logged in to their accounts. And therefore they cannot keep track of the activities regarding their accounts on the platform.
But do you know that with the Facebook notifications feature they will be kept abreast of everything that is happening on the platform? It is that simple. Now they don’t have to log in to their account before learning of the activities taking place in their absence. Cool right?
Facebook Notifications Benefits
Some of the benefits of the Facebook notifications feature are;
- Keeps you updated on things that concern you on the Facebook platform
- Helps you stay abreast of what’s happening in your circle of friends
- Facebook notifications, ensure you don’t miss a thing
- Keeps you in on current happenings and events.
How to See All Your Facebook Notifications
To see all your notifications on Facebook;
- Scroll to, and open your Facebook page
- Tap on your name
- Next, tap on the “Activity Log” close to “Update Info”
- This will enable you, look thru different types of notifications by sorting the different notifications or by date.
How to Check Facebook Notifications History
To check your FB Notifications history;
- Go to the widgets button, click and hold the 1 x 1 Settings Shortcut, and drag it to your home screen
- Then, choose “Notifications” from the options given
- Click on the settings icon which you placed on the home screen, to have it displayed on the notification history in a reverse chronological order
How to Hide Facebook Notifications
If you do not want to be bothered with unnecessary notifications, you can choose what you get notifications on. To do this;
- Tap on the top-right corner, and choose “Settings”
- Next, tap on “Notifications” on the left
- Thereafter, tap to adjust how you get notifications and the things you get notifications on.
How to Turn On Facebook Notifications
To turn on FB Notifications;
- Tap on the top right of any page on Facebook, and choose “Settings”
- Tap on the “Notification” feature on the left
- Then, tap on “Facebook”
- Thereafter, tap on “Next” to play a sound, as each new notification is received.
How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications
To turn off FB Notifications, and stay focused on what’s most important to you. To do this;
- Scroll to, and open your Facebook app
- Tap on “Menu” and get in on Facebook settings
- Navigate down, to the rear of the list, under “Advanced Notification Settings” you would see an option to uncheck “Ongoing notifications”
- Then unchecked, to stop ongoing notifications.
FB notifications, are most beneficial if you want to stay updated on all that’s happening on your Facebook page, as well as what’s happening in the lives of their friends.