Facebook Poll is a powerful feature on Facebook. You can create a Facebook poll to ask a question, see people’s different opinions on any issues or topics. Facebook can be created by individual, for business purposes and for a group. I believe you will like to know more about how to create a Facebook Poll? With the knowledge, you will receive from this work you can flood Facebook with poll. Then keep reading this article to get the full information on how to create Facebook Poll.
If one is asked what Facebook Poll is all about? It is a platform for different opinions, by individual, group or for business activities. A group of people can use it to sample people’s views and opinions.
However, polls are a really good medium to get answers to your question where other users. Most times answers from the poll are a response to people’s questions. Users can simply tap on the questions to get the answer of different choices and how the voting process.
- To conduct market research by encouraging your customers to vote for new services and good. Also, on ideas to know which area to improve more on
- You can ask for a better way of communication and interaction, to get ideas on the most acceptable pattern of services for your clients and a more area of investment.
- Strengthened the growth of your communication with your followers.
- You can sample different opinions from friends and family on any topic
- It can be a poll for fun and entertainment for your followers. You can get new ideas and insight.
- A poll can serve as feedback on your business products and services. This will help to tighten the relationship between you and your clients.
- It can be used to promote your political party and to project your political candidates.
How to Create a Facebook Poll
To create Facebook Poll can be done on your Facebook page. It is also very simple steps to follow:
- Open your Facebook at facebook.com
- Click on the status update box
- When it opens, you will see list of options, click on Poll
- Key in the question you want to sample people’s opinion on and fill in your answers on for others to choose from your opinion
- Choose when you want the Poll to end ( 1 Day, 1 Week, Never, Custom)
- Select the date you which the poll to end and if it’s Custom and click on OK
- You will see options on how you want to create the poll, choose the preferred options. The options include with photos, with GIFs, with Text.
- Add the text, photo or GIF
- Then click on the “Post” button
Create a Facebook Poll on an Event Page
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click on Events in the left, on the Facebook app click on the Events tab
- Choose the event which you want to make a poll on Facebook
- Choose create a poll at the top of the create the post box
- Key in different options into each Add option box
- Then click on the “Post” option.
After using creating your Poll you relax and enjoy the feedback that will be coming in thereafter based on your questions on the poll. To really have access to using Facebook Poll you must have an account on Facebook. If you don’t have any yet follow these steps to create your account.
How to create a Facebook Account
- With any browser of your choice
- Enter facebook.com
- On the next page, click on the “Sign Up” or ‘create a new account’ button
- Create a Username, key in your first name
- Next, enter your email address and a password
- Key in your date of birth, and click
- on your gender in the blank box
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to create an account
- Next, enter your confirmation digits to confirm your account.
- When you enter your confirmation digit click on the “Confirm” button.
How to Sign In or Login to your Facebook Account
When you have successfully Sign Up your account, the next thing to do is to Login or Sign In to your account. Here are a few steps:
- Search for facebook.com
- On the website, you will enter your particulars such as your email address or phone number and your password
- Then navigate and click on “Sign In or Log In” button
With these steps, you will have free access to your Facebook page and to create a poll.