The Facebook push notifications API is all about notifications from apps or websites on the Facebook platform. Now I believe you know about apps on Facebook, anything that takes place concerning apps, games you will be notified.
If a friend requests a game you will be notified, also if there are any updates on apps you will get notified. You will also get notifications from app developers and Gameroom. The app or website on Facebook is a feature that you can interact with, on or of Facebook. So once anything gets new on the platform about apps you will be the first to know about it. But there are lots out there that are not interested in the apps m on Facebook.
Facebook Push Notifications API
Now in order words, they don’t need the app notifications. At the same time, there are also those who want updates about apps and games. Well, I will tell you how you can turn off this notification. If you want to turn it on you can still follow the steps in this post to turn it on.
So if you want to turn on or off your app’s notifications then continue reading this article. But first, there will be steps on how you can log in on Facebook, because if you can’t log in on Facebook then you can’t make use of Facebook or perform any action on the Facebook platform. So I will tell you how you can log in to your Facebook if you are already a Facebook user.
How to Access Your Facebook Account
If you want to access your Facebook account, then there is a need for you to read and follow the steps below;
- Now open your app or visit the Facebook site, www.facebook.com.
- After that, the first empty box demands your email or phone number.
- Then the other box demands your password.
- Once you are done providing them simply click on login or sign in.
Then you will access your Facebook account successfully.
How to Turn Off Your Facebook Apps Notification
If you want to turn off your Facebook apps notification to never disturb you again then read and follow the guidelines below;
- The first compulsory step is for you to log in.
- After you have logged in, then access the settings on your account.
- Once you have access settings, just click “apps and websites”.
- Then on the new page scroll down and then, you will see “game and app notifications”.
- Under it, you will see edit, click on it.
- After that, you can now turn it off.
If you want to turn it on then follow the same steps and turn it on. This is how to turn off or on your app’s notifications on Facebook.