Are you using a mobile device? Do you want to search on the Facebook platform? Then you should use the Facebook Search Mobile feature. This feature enables you to easily search for and find people, posts, photos, videos, pages, places, groups, apps, events, and some others more. With this feature, you no longer need to stress yourself looking for someone or something; you can just find them easily by searching.
The simplicity and fun this feature has brought cannot be measured. Let’s take for instance; you got the username of a friend on Facebook, you can easily search it on Facebook via your mobile device and fish him or her out. You can also navigate your search so you can find only posts, people, pages or groups related to your search.
Facebook Sign Up
You need a Facebook account if you are to use this Facebook search mobile feature on your mobile device. As a matter of fact, if you intend on using any Facebook feature, you need a registered Facebook account. Follow the steps below to sign up for a Facebook account.
- Go to the official Facebook official website at Facebook.com.
- Locate the icon on the screen indicating that you can sign up for a new account and tap on it.
- On the account creation form, enter the details associated with you and continue.
- Add your active mobile number or mail address and verify it to confirm that you are real.
Once you have been verified, you would be automatically logged in to your new account. The means of verification is Facebook sending a confirmation code to your active contact address and you would have to enter it into the box shown to you.
Use the Facebook Search Mobile Feature
If you are lost as to how to search on the Facebook platform using your mobile device, you can follow the steps below to do so. I will make sure they are simple and easy for you to understand.
- Get your mobile device and launch any web browser or any Facebook app.
- Login your account and tap on the search bar at the top of the screen. If you are using the web version, you might not find the search bar at the top of the screen, you will find the search button in the menu section.
- Enter your search term and click “enter” or “go”.
You can tap on the dropdown button and select pages, groups, posts and so on to navigate your search. By default, your search results should be in “all”.