Searching for friends, groups, pages, apps and other more on the Facebook platform has become easy with the Facebook Search Feature. The Facebook search feature was set in place by Facebook to help its users find whatever it is they need help finding on the platform. With this feature, all you need to do is carry out a search and you can find at an instant, people, friend, pages, groups and so much more on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Sign Up
In case you have not noticed yet, for you to use any of the Facebook features, you must first of all sign up for an account. The Facebook search feature is not an exception. The steps below will guide you to successfully create a Facebook account.
- Go to the Facebook official website using the URL Facebook.com on any web browser.
- Now tap on the “Sign Up” button on the homepage or welcome screen. You should take note that if any other Facebook account has already been logged in, you would need to sign it out before you can find the “Sign Up” button.
- By now, you should have been redirected to the Facebook registration form webpage. Simply fill the form with the details associated to you.
- Enter your contact address and verify it.
Once you have verified your contact address, you would be automatically logged in on your new account. You should acknowledge keeping your account password difficult for others to guess but easy for you to recall. It will help in keeping your account safe.
Facebook Sign In
If you already have a Facebook account, then you can use the Facebook search feature but something is missing. If you have not yet logged in, you would need to do so first. Simply follow the procedure below to log in your Facebook account.
- Go to Facebook.com on your internet-connected device.
- On the welcome page, enter your login details.
- Hit the “Login” button and you would be logged in.
That is all for signing in your Facebook account.
Use the Facebook Search Feature
Now that you can both sign in your Facebook account as well as create one, you are ready to use the Facebook search feature.
- Go to Facebook.com and login or create an account using the steps above.
- Tap on the search ar and enter your search term.
- Hit the “enter” button or search and wait for your results.
That is how you can use the Facebook search feature. I believe you did not have difficulties following the steps above.