Facebook security features helps users identify and stay on guard against unauthorized attempts of unauthorized data usage. Thus, it builds security into every Facebook product and design.
Facebook, uses FB security to list every email it has “recently” sent to you within the settings menu on the site.
Facebook Security Features
- Its uses a combination of automated and manual systems to help detect scams, before you detect them.
- This security feature, helps users work out whether or not they have legally received a message from the company by viewing the new “see recent emails from Facebook” section at the rear of the security and login page.
- FB security systems, run in the background millions of times per second, to spot threats, and eliminate them, before these threats get to you.
- It proffers strong encryption, to protect your communications
- It offers lots of easy-to-use security tools on FB to help you add an extra layer of security to your Facebook account.
- You can use FB security, to protect your info both on and off Facebook.
FB security, uses the following security measures to keep you protected.
Account Deactivation & Deletion
With FB security, you can get excerpts in how to deactivate or delete your Facebook account, without spilling your info to unauthorized sources.
Use FB security, to create more secure password, that will be easy for you to remember, and difficult for hackers to guess.
Get tips, on what to do, if your account has been taken over by some unauthorized person.
Get educated, on when to log out of your account, how log in, and how to log out, to protect your info, if you are using a public system
Unfriending & Blocking
Stay abreast on how you can stop someone, who’s bothering you
Learn, what to do if you see a suspicious post or message
Be at alert, with FB security, and look out for attempts, to steal your account and password information
How You’re Protected
Get information, on what Facebook does to keep your info safe
Get enlightened, on how Facebook handles info requests from governments
Stay alert, to know when someone is logged into your account
Two Authentication Factor
Use this feature, to keep others, from logging into your account. FB security, helps you stay protected to the Facebook platform.