Facebook Store – Every business whether big or small, needs an online presence. Creating a Facebook Store gives your business an online presence, which helps it get seen and attract potential customers, who may get interested in your product offering.
Facebook is one online platform, where customers hang out the most. Thus it has become pertinent that businesses strive, to make the most of this platform by registering their products, brands, and profile, etc. on this platform to boost their sales margin.
Facebook Store Benefits
Having an online presence for your business on social media platforms is very important. And having one on Facebook is very beneficial. Some of the benefits of setting up an online store on Facebook include;
- Creating a Facebook Store increases your business exposure to potential customers.
- Helps you gather more leads.
- Enables you to build brand loyalty with your customers, which can lead to repeat purchases.
- Get access to a targeted audience, who may be interested in your product offering.
These are but a few of the benefits, that accrue with creating a Facebook Store.
How to Successfully Create A Facebook Store
The steps to creating a very successful store on Facebook include;
- The first thing to do to create a Facebook store is to scroll to your Facebook business page and tap open the shop page. Here, you must be logged into the business page, and have admin privileges.
- The second step requires you to set up your shop details. To do this, choose the shop tab, which reveals a pop-up explaining the setup you are about to walk through. Read thru it, and tap on the “Get Started” tab.
- Once that is done, you will see another pop up, will appear prompting you about some business details. Answer the questions, by typing in the type of business you run and address, then tap on the “Next” button.
- The next step requires you to state the state with which you do business, as well as your tax registration number. Next, specify your currency, and type in your email address. Tap on the “Finish” button.
- In the third step, you are to configure your payments. Do this, by finding a module that prompts you to set up your payments, to publish your shop. Tap on the “Set Up Payment” link, to proceed.
Next and lastly, enter your tax details, which can be edited later, your accurate business name, employer identification number, and your legal name. Follow it up, by clicking on the “Save” button.
More Steps On Facebook Store
Link your bank for payment, by entering your bank routing and account numbers, accompanied by the name on the account. Then choose the “Save” button.
- Add a product to your Facebook shop in the fourth step. Do this, by locating the little gear icon, and selecting the “Manage Shop” option
Scroll to the “Add Product” tab, in the upper right-hand corner.
This will show you a product page, for adding all manner of information.
Tap on the “Add Photos” tab, to insert your product image. Once you do this, a product details area pops up, depending on the type of product you are selling. It is advised, that you get creative, and talk about what makes your product unique. Next, click on the edit variants link, to configure the variants offered via the product, like color or size options. Here, you can also include shipping methods, pricing, and other content, like product categories.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Manage Shop” button towards the top of your Facebook shop page, to configure some extra settings, depending on the type of shop you are operating. One important thing you need to do is to set up your shipping options. Do this, by scrolling down under the shop setting option, and add the type of shipping you’d like to offer. Add also your return policy and customer support email
- Lastly, manage your products, by looking thru the list where the products you’ve uploaded are placed. Click on and modify to your specification. From the list, you’ll also see an image, of the product, pricing, and whether or not the product you’ve uploaded, is visible to the public, and also manage your items inventory, and get them out of the store whenever you are out of stock.
Once you take the aforementioned steps, your Facebook store is up and running, you can now start making extra cash for yourself via your Facebook store.