Facebook story music – Facebook is spicing up things on its platform and if you are not on the platform at the moment then you are missing out on a whole lot of things. Forget about the things you have been seeing on the news lately about Facebook.
The promise of the social media giant to help users spend meaningful time on it still remains a top priority. With the latter being said, I will be focusing on a feature that is so underrated on the platform. This feature is really cool. And if you are a song or music lover you will find this feature really interesting.
Facebook Story Music
What really is the Facebook story music feature? A lot of Facebook users are already making use of the feature. But as the feature is not yet available to all regions with access to Facebook, not all users and account holders know of it or have made use of it.
The Facebook story music feature is that one that enables users and account holders on the platform to integrate songs onto their stories shared. It is that simple! Interesting right? So I thought when I first learned of the feature. This, therefore, means that users and account holders can now add their favorite songs to their stories whenever they share it on the Facebook social media platform.
How to Access the Facebook Story Music Feature
Since it is a Facebook feature, it is available to all users on the platform. But the feature can only be available to you if you are in a region with access to the feature. Remember I stated earlier that the feature is not yet available to everyone at the moment. If the feature available to you, you will find the music option next to the story option at the top of the Facebook mobile app.
How to Add Music to Your Story on Facebook
Now that you have learned everything you need to know about the Facebook story music feature, it is time I guide you on how to successfully add music or songs to your story on Facebook. To therefore do this, follow the steps below;
- First, open the Facebook mobile app on your android or iOS device. Make sure you are logged in to your account on the platform. If you are not you will need to be logged in.
- Next, tap the add story option at the top of your newsfeed on Facebook.
- On the story page, swipe right and tap the add music option.
- To select a song, tap. You can also add song lyrics if you wish to display the lyrics to the song by selecting the lyrics label next to it.
- You will then have to select a clip from the song you want to add by dragging the slider left or right. Tap Done when you are finished.
- Select the display style of the song lyric and tap done.
- Next, tap the circle at the top of the screen to change the background display or select a photo from your camera roll.
- Lastly, tap share to story.
That’s it. You can also choose a song before you record a video. And to do this, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Tap the add story option at the top of your newsfeed.
- Tap the camera icon and tap music in the bottom right corner.
- Next, select a song and drag the slider right or left to select a clip from the selected song.
- To start the recording of your video tap the play icon. To end your recording tap the square icon.
- The clip you selected will appear in your story when you are done.
- Lastly, tap share to story.
That’s all. When you follow the steps above correctly, you will be able to add songs to your stories on Facebook.