Many users do not know what Facebook twitter is. You may think that Facebook has its own twitter that is different from the main twitter itself. Facebook does not have a twitter platform of its own. You can connect to your twitter account through your Facebook platform. That is why it is called Facebook twitter.
This is a feature that Facebook included in the platform to enable users to access their Twitter account while they are on Facebook. You can post or share video on one and it will appear on the other feeds too. It is not only on Facebook that you can link your twitter account, but also you can link or connect your Facebook account through your twitter account which is vis a vis.
Difference between The Two Platforms
As you can see, Facebook networks people, while Twitter networks ideas. Facebook allows users to write a book even if no one is going to read it. Twitter limits to 140 characters on every tweet. You can like, comment, join groups, celebrate events, send friends request, while Twitter is just to follow people it does not like, comment, join groups or you cannot celebrate events on the platform.
How to Link Both Accounts
- First, open your browser or chrome on your device.
- Visit the URL, www.facebook.com/twitter on the search box.
- If you like to link the account to your profile, then click on the blog link that says “link my profile to twitter below. And if you want to link to your page, then click the link under the first link which says “link a page to Twitter.
- After that requested for various permissions, to continue to process click ‘Authorize app’.
- Now on this new page, you have to decide which kinds of updates you want to share on both networks. Just go through the options below like, status updates, videos, links, photos, notes, event creations, group creations. Then choose the one you want and click save changes.
Note that only the posts that you marked as public are the ones that will appear on your twitter feed.
How You Can Connect Via Twitter
Now you have already known how to link both accounts via the Facebook platform. On this header though, you will learn how to link both accounts but via the Twitter platform. Below are the required steps to take;
- Open your browser or chrome as usual.
- Go to www.twitter.com and log in your twitter account.
- Click your profile icon at the top of your screen.
- Then click “settings”.
- After clicking on settings then click on apps and devices.
- Then click on connect to Facebook or log in to Facebook.
- A page will appear asking for permissions to link the two accounts. If yes then click “Okay”.
Wait for it to load and then you are set to go. If you are having problems on connecting, please do check if you are connected to the internet or you still have data on your device.