Ever wondered how your Facebook profile looks like to others? Do you know that you can actually view your profile on Facebook by using the Facebook View As option? Facebook View As is the option you use to view the way your Facebook profile appears to others, the posts you upload or the ones you are tagged in. With the Facebook View as, you can actually see the view of your profile and make the changes you want on the profile. To use this option you would need to be logged in to your profile or you can sign up for an account if you do not have any.
Facebook – Facebook View As
Facebook is a social media where users register for an account to connect, communicate and share with friends, family, and colleagues for free. On Facebook, you can share your video clips and images and links by posting them on your Facebook Timeline. You can play games for free on the platform. Watch video clips of friends on your newsfeed or friend’s timeline.
Facebook has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for both the less technical-minded people to use and communicate and meet new friends. The platform is free to use and signing up for an account is also free.
Facebook Sign Up
To use the Facebook View As option, you would need to have an account or sign up for a new one. Signing up for an account is free and very simple. You can sign up for a Facebook account using the mobile app or website. To sign up for an account, follow the steps below;
- Install and launch the Facebook mobile app or access your web browser and type in Facebook.com
- On the registration, type in your first name and surname.
- Choose your date of birth.
- Fill in your mobile number or email address for the signup process.
- Choose your gender for the account and create a password for the account.
- Hit on Sign up.
The account would be created successfully and you would be sent a confirmation mail or text by Facebook.
You can only use the Facebook View as if you are logged in to your Facebook profile. If you have a profile on Facebook, you can log in to your account by following the guides below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app or access your browser and go to Facebook.com
- Type in your email address or mobile phone number and the account password.
- Hit on login.
The account would be loaded on the device if the login information is right. If you lost the password, you can reset it by tapping on “Forgot password” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Use Facebook View As Feature
You can view the way your Facebook profile looks like to the people you are not friends with. You can use the Facebook View as feature to see how your profile looks like by;
- On your Facebook account newsfeed, hit on your picture or name.
- Hit on the “ꓺ.“ On the profile and hit on “View As”.
Your Facebook profile will be displayed in the way it appears to those you are not friends with.