You must have heard about the ongoing Facebook trending new feature the Facebook Web Avatar Creator. This feature is not available to computer users as you can only access Facebook avatar no either your android or iOS device. It is a new feature that allows users to express themselves in cartoon forms. Formerly, it was the thumbs up, love, care, laughter, surprised, teardrop, and sad emojis that was been used. Now you can have a fully created cartoon avatar to represent you and activities you do in the Facebook application. There are more to know about the Facebook avatar creator, and I will be providing the basic information on this article.
Facebook Web Avatar Creator
The Facebook avatar creator feature was developed to give users an enjoyable experience using the Facebook application. You should know, the Facebook avatar creator works more like the famous Bitmoji, Zapeto, and other Emoji apps. The Facebook avatar can be used as a profile picture, for comments, and other Facebook activities. It can also be used in other social networks too.
Facebook Avatar Creator
The development of the Facebook avatar creator has helped Facebook users with a new experience on the app. There are lots of benefits to this newly made feature. Some of the benefits are:
- It can be used in other social applications once you have created one.
- It helps provide Facebook users with a better and enjoyable experience for the Facebook application.
- Allow users to represent themselves in a cartoon form.
Facebook Avatar Creator App
Facebook avatar creator app is free to use. It is not a separate downloadable application and it can only be seen in the latest upgraded version of Facebook. If you are wondering how you can get to use this service, then this is where you can access the avatar feature on Facebook:
- Go to your Facebook application.
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Tap on the menu icon at the bottom right corner. (It is a three-line grid icon).
- Tap on “See More” from the listed options in the Menu.
- Tap on “Avatars”.
You can now create your very first Facebook avatar to represent you and the activities you do on Facebook.
Facebook Avatar Setup
Creating your Facebook avatar is very easy. It takes not more than a minute to go through your Facebook avatar setup. Below is a guide to which you can create your Facebook avatar:
- Open your mobile Facebook application.
- Sign in to your account using the email and password you provided when you were creating your account.
- Tap on Menu from the bottom right section. (This is both for android and iOS devices).
- Then tap on “See More”.
- From the listed options, tap on Avatar.
- At the bottom of the next page, tap on “Next” to set up your avatar.
- Select through the provided skin tones to match yourself.
- Customize your avatar through sections which include hairstyles, colours, face shape, eye shape, make-up, nose, facial hair, outfits, etc. to suits your real personality.
- Tap on the checkmark icon from the top right corner of the page.
- Tap on “Next”.
- Then finally tap on “Done” to perfect your avatar set up.
After following these steps gradually you Facebook avatar can now be put to use. You can always come back to the avatar section under the “See More” to customize more looks. And you can locate the Facebook avatar from the emoji section when you want to use it for comments and stories sharing. You can make the Facebook avatar your temporary profile picture from the avatar section.