Have you ever heard of Facebook’s notifications email? Well, you might have seen it but not have known what it means. Facebook’s notifications email is a feature on the Facebook platform that allows Facebook to send you notifications when you are not online or logged in on Facebook.
In order words when you are offline you can get notified about what is going on the Facebook platform. Facebook has done this to make things easy for Facebook users; you don’t need to open your Facebook account before you can know who tagged you, who commented on your photo, or who commented on your post.
Facebook’s Notifications Email
Now, anything that gets involved with you on Facebook, you get notified about it. There are people who love this feature and also people who don’t like it, so I will be telling you how you can turn off this feature.
You can also follow the same guidelines to turn on the feature. So if you want to know more about this then you must read further. But before that, you must log in to your Facebook account, because if you can’t log in then you can’t make use of Facebook. So I will tell you how you can log in on Facebook.
For help and assistance, I will like to direct you or rather let me provide some guidelines for you. To help you log in to your Facebook account because there are lots of users on Facebook who don’t know how to log in. Here are the guidelines below;
- Just open your Facebook app
- Then just type in your email or phone number.
- After that also then type in your password.
- When done, you can now click on the login or sign-in button.
You will then now get access to your Facebook account.
How to Stop Facebook Notification Email
Here are the steps for you to follow when you want to turn off this feature on Facebook;
- Just log in to your Facebook account.
- Then click the down arrow icon at the top of your screen.
- After that select settings.
- A new page will display, click notifications.
- Now you will see four options on a new page.
- If you want to turn off notifications messages on your email.
- Simply click the edit button beside it and then turn it off.
- Then it will be turned off successfully.
This is how you can turn off Facebook’s notifications email feature. You can also follow the same steps to turn it on.