FaceTime Call. You can use FaceTime with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch You can use FaceTime over Wi-Fi or over cellular on supported iOS or iPadOS devices. Face Time works effectively with established connection between two supported devices. Currently, FaceTime is not compatible with non-Apple devices or any other video calling services.
However, FaceTime is not available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Get your full update to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan now.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Apple iPhone 12 Mini Review – iPhone 12 Mini
According to Wikipedia.org, FaceTime is a proprietary videotelephony product developed by Apple Inc. FaceTime is available on supported iOS mobile devices running iOS 4, mac computers running mac OS X 10.6. 6 and more.
FaceTime comes with amazing features has its protected by end-to-end encryption in that only the sender and receiver can access them. Apple cannot decrypt this data. FaceTime add techniques that enhances performance at the cist of breaking interoperability, SDP compression, SDP minimization and port multiplexing.
How To Turn On FaceTime
Follow the steps below to turn on your FaceTime:
- Open the FaceTime app and sign in with your Apple ID.
- You can also do this from Settings > FaceTime.
- If you are using an iPhone, FaceTime will automatically registers your phone number.
- To also register your email address on your iPhone.
- Go to Settings click on FaceTime, enter your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID.
If you’re using an iPad or iPod touch, register your email address by tapping Settings next, FaceTime, Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID.
How To Make a FaceTime call
To make a FaceTime call, you need the person’s phone number or registered email address. There are a few ways to make a FaceTime call:
- In the FaceTime app, tap the plus button and type the person’s phone number or email address. Tap the number or address, then click on Audio or Video.
- If you have the person’s phone number or email address saved in your Contacts3, you can start typing their name and tap the name when it appears.
- Then tap Audio or Video.
- You can also start a FaceTime video call from your iPhone during a phone call.
- Tap the FaceTime icon in the Phone app to switch to FaceTime.
Using these steps above you will successfully make a FaceTime call to your friends and family.
Use FaceTime Audio with Call Waiting
When another call comes in either a phone call or another FaceTime audio call you can choose one of these options:
- End the current call and accept the incoming call.
- Accept the incoming call and put the current call on hold.
- Decline the incoming call.
When you follow these steps above, you will freely make your decision on how to handle your incoming call in FaceTime.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> iOS 14 Update – iOS 14 Update Features