These days, the monthly income we get most time is not enough to meet our daily needs, hence the hunt for a loan platform. Fast Credit loan is one of the reliable platforms to borrow a quick loan from. The loan process on Fast credit is quick and stress-free, however, if you don’t know how to borrow a quick loan from Fast Credit, read on.
Borrowing money from Fast Credit is easy and stress-free with no collateral. However, if the loan application process is not yet known to you, well, you have clicked on the right article. Fortunately, we will be guiding you through the process of applying for a loan from Fast Credit. Now, before we share the guidelines to follow, let’s have a brief understanding of Fast credit limited and how to borrow a quick loan from Fast Credit.
Fast Credit Loan
Fast Credit Limited was established in the year 2014 and is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to offer financial services to individuals and businesses. The platform is specialized in offering loans to individuals that are employed in either the private or public sector. Fast Credit loan is a digital lending service designed to help bridge credit accessibility among Nigerian residents. The service is fast, easy, and very convenient.
Aside from the loan offers on the Fast Credit platform, there is an investment service as well. That is to say, you can also invest with Fast Credit.
How to Borrow a Quick Loan from Fast Credit
Borrowing money from Fast Credit is fast and it comes with a low-interest rate. Also, the repayment tenor is flexible. With the required details, follow the instructions below;
- Using your web, navigate to https://fastcredit-ng.com/
- Scroll a bit down and then click on “Apply” below the “Loans” icon
- From the page you will be redirected to, select a category that describes you as “Private Worker Public Worker, or SME).
- On the Fast credit loan application form, select the loan amount you and loan tenure.
- Click on “Next”.
- From the verification page, enter your first name and last name.
- Type in a valid email and phone number.
- Now, provide your BVN (Bank Verification Number).
- Last but not least, click on “Submit”.
- Follow the prompts that may be shown after to commence the loan application.
Types of Fast Credit Loans
Fast Credit offers three types of loans to individuals and corporations to meet their needs. Below is a breakdown of the loan types on Fast credit and the requirements needed to get the loan;
Private Sector Loan
This loan is an all-purpose loan that is accessible to employees of corporates such as Banks, TELCOs, Aviation, Pharmaceuticals, Oil & Gas, etc. The loan enables you to meet your urgent needs and no collateral is required. Your loan amount will be disbursed in less than 24 hours if your request is approved.
Requirements for Fast Credit Private Sector Loan;
- A valid means of identification including a Voter’s card, international passport, National ID, or Driver’s license.
- Recent passport photograph.
- Personal details and work ID card.
- Employment details
- Six months’ bank account statement.
Public Sector Loan
The fast credit public sector loan is offered to agencies of federal governments and ministries, men, and officers of the Nigeria Police Force. That means if you are in this sector, with the required documents, you can apply for this loan.
Documentation Required for Fast Credit Public Sector Loan;
- Valid identification means.
- Work ID
- Recent three months’ salary account statement.
- Recent passport photograph (in uniform where it applies).
SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) Loan
Fast Credit offers loans to businesses which is accessible to micro, small, and medium businesses to support growth. However, these loans are backed by guarantors. The maximum loan tenure is 6 months. SME loans are offered to a business owner that meets the criteria.
Documentation Required for Fast Credit SME loans;
- Personal cheques of business owner
- Evidence of Tax payment
- Executed guarantors form and cheques
- Utility bill not higher than three months
- Registration of Business name
- Recent passport photograph
- Identification means of business owner
- 12 months of business accounts bank statement.
Is Fast Credit Legit?
Fast Credit is a legit loan platform that offers loans to individuals and corporations to help meet their daily needs. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to give loans to residents of the country who need financial support.
Fast Credit App Download
Fast credit is available as a mobile app for smartphone users and it is on the App store and Google Play store. To download the fast credit app, follow the steps below;
- Launch the application store on your device and use the search box to type Fast Credit.
- Select the fast credit app to load the information page and then tap on “Install” or “Download” to commence.
- If your internet connection is good, in less than 2 minutes, the fast credit app will be downloaded into your device.
- Register for a fast credit account if you don’t already have one and apply for a loan.
Fast Credit Customer Care
To reach out to Fast credit customer service, follow the steps below;
- From your browser, go to fast credit’s official site at https://fastcredit-ng.com/
- Select the tab at the right side of the fast credit homepage and click on “Contacts”.
- You will be directed to the Fast credit customer care page, now select a means to use.
If you want a quick loan in Nigeria, Fast Credit is the platform to go to. However, you must be a salary earner. Above we have shared detailed information about Fast Credit and how to borrow money easily and we hope you find it useful. Use the comment section to share your thoughts or suggestions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Get a Loan Quick?
The quickest and easiest means to get a loan online is by;
- Apply for the loan.
- Fill out the necessary details and submit.
- The loan platform will display different loan offers.
- Now, select the offer you want and after processing, it will be disbursed into your account.
Have in mind that, many loan platforms will offer you a high amount if you are trustworthy and pay loans on time.
How Can I Get a Instant Loan in 5 minutes?
Honestly speaking, the quickies way to get an instant loan is by request from a friend or family member. If they have the money, you get it instantly either by cash or via transfer in less than 10 minutes, however, many loan platforms take up to 24 hours to approve and give you a loan.
Can I Get a Loan in 3 days?
Well, it depends on the means you are using to apply for the loan. There are online platforms you can apply for and you might an instant offer within minutes and immediate disbursement. While others might take 24 to 96 hours to approve.
How Can I Get a Loan from My Phone?
To get a loan right from your smartphone, you have to download the Fast Credit mobile app. There are different money lending apps to download and use, however, fast credit is currently one of the best lending services licensed by CBN. Fast credit loan is designed to help Nigerian salary earners get fast loan offers.
Also, Check Out: