FedEx UK is a courier service company that is operational in the world. The big question now is, Is FedEx available in the UK? Yes, it’s available in the UK and in over 220 countries around the world. In this article let’s see more about FedEx UK and all its services.
FedEx is a courier service corporation. They came into existence in January 1998 in Delaware. On its establishment, it acquired Caliber System Inc. Federal Express is the full name of FedEx. However, FedEx is a large company with a wide range of coverage in over 220 countries as I mentioned before. They deal with the shipping of goods and services. On this platform, you can track your product movement.
Furthermore, though FedEx started in the US, it has spread to other countries and this birthed FedEx UK. The platform offers shipping services and has an online platform.
The FedEx UK office offers reliable services to its clients helping get their products to any countries in which they operate safely. This platform offers excellent delivery services meeting up to time scale and business needs. When you are using the services of FedEx Express know their delivery time which is 9: am 10: and 12 noon. They render services amazingly and timely. However, to enjoy this service especially if you are using their e-commerce platform you must register on this platform to create your own platform
On the FedEx UK platform apart from the subsection of shipping, tracking, support, and account. Also, you can get the latest news on events, and sports. You can get feedback on the platform. You can chat live with the customer service agent online. Users get to see the rates and surcharges and get FedEx Uk locations. There are different languages there to access the site too. And you can search for anything on this platform.
How to Register to open an Account with FedEx UK
When you open an account with the platform, you sign in for their services and solutions that are designed to take care of your shipping requirements. There are two types of account opening either for your company or personal account.
There are also benefits of opening an account which include
- FedEx Express packaging and shipping free supplies.
- You will receive a discount based on the volume of your shipping.
- They help you manage pickup. That is complete online scheduling and management of your pickups and shipments
- Advance shipping tool. You enjoy streamlined shipping with the FedEx ship manager at Fedex.com. Also, an online shipping tool is built for shippers and shipments of all types and sizes.
- Account Management. Online account management tools including online billing and address book, support on custom documents, and more.
Steps to Open Account with FedEx UK
To create a personal account you do that with your credit card to create your international account online. While a business account attracts a 15% discount.
- Visit the website at https://fedex.com
- Navigate to the right side of the screen
- Then click on the “Sign In” widget
- Next, fill in your credit card details and other personal information
- Then click on the “Sign In” button.
With these steps, you have successfully created or open FedEx UK account.