FedEx UK is a courier service company that is operational around the world. The big question now is, Is FedEx available in the UK? Yes, it’s available in the UK and over 220 countries around the world. In this article let’s see more about FedEx UK and all its services.
Furthermore, though FedEx started in the US, it has spread to other countries and this birthed FedEx UK. The platform offers shipping services and has an online platform.
The FedEx UK office offers reliable services to its clients helping get their products to any country in which they operate safely. This platform offers excellent delivery services meeting up to time scale and business needs. When you are using the services of FedEx Express know their delivery time which is 9: am 10: and noon.
You can chat live with the customer service agent online. Users get to see the rates and surcharges and get FedEx UK locations. There are different languages there to access the site too. And you can search for anything on this platform.
About FedEx UK
FedEx is a courier service corporation. They came into existence in January 1998 in Delaware. On its establishment, it acquired Caliber System Inc. Federal Express is the full name of FedEx. However, FedEx is a large company with a wide range of coverage in over 220 countries as I mentioned before. They deal with the shipping of goods and services. On this platform, you can track your product movement.
Benefits of opening an Account with FedEx UK
When you open an account with the platform, you sign in for their services and solutions that are designed to take care of your shipping requirements. There are two types of account openings either for your company or your account.
There are also benefits of opening an account which include:
- FedEx Express packaging and shipping free supplies.
- You will receive a discount based on the volume of your shipping.
- They help you manage pickup. That is complete online scheduling and management of your pickups and shipments
- Advance shipping tool. You enjoy streamlined shipping with the FedEx ship manager at Fedex.com. Also, an online shipping tool is built for shippers and shipments of all types and sizes.
- Account Management. Online account management tools including online billing and address book, support on custom documents, and more.
Steps to Open Account with FedEx UK
To create a personal account you do that with your credit card to create your international account online. While a business account attracts a 15% discount:
- On your web browser visit the website at https://www.fedex.com/en-at/home.html.
- Tap on the “Open an Account” button.
- Fill the text form with the following information.
- First name
- Last name
- Company name
- Country territory
- Address 2
- Postal code
- City, country code, phone, and email.
- Then click on the “Enter Login Details” button.
With these steps, you have successfully created or opened a FedEx UK account.
FedEx UK Login
Lots of people do say that this process is fast and simple, yes that is true, but it can be so if you know and understand what you are doing. If you are still finding it hard to log in to your account, then you need to focus more on this section and follow the guidelines accurately.
How to Login to your FedEx UK Account
Simple steps to log in to your FedEx UK account online:
- Go to your web browser and search for https://www.fedex.com/secure-login/en-at/#/login-credentials.
- Enter your User ID and password in their correct fields.
- Hit on the “LOG IN” button.
Now, you just log in to your FedEx UK account.
FedEx UK Tracking Process
Here is how to track with FedEx UK:
- Type in https://www.fedex.com/en-gb/tracking.html on your web browser.
- Enter your Tracking Number in the required field.
- Click on the “Track” button.
Following the above steps you will easily know how to FedEx UK Track Process works.
FedEx Useful Links
FedEx Official website.
Check here to access FedEx Customer service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is FedEx Available in the UK?
It’s widely known and acclaimed as the UK’s leading express delivery service for flexibility, reliability, and quality of service, FedEx UK has a comprehensive range of delivery options to choose from within the United Kingdom.
How Long do FedEx Packages take in the UK?
Delivery by end of the day in 1-3 business days to more than 220 countries and territories E-commerce delivery service for packages up to 30kg, for your low-value shipments, ranges from 3-10 + business days for tracked shipments worldwide.
Does FedEx Collect and Pay Cash?
Freight costs cannot be paid in cash upon delivery. However, the receiver has the option to open a FedEx account to have the freight cost billed to him/her.
Does FedEx UK Deliver on Sundays?
Yes, their home delivery is an everyday delivery service, including Saturdays and Sundays with weekend delivery to most residential locations.