Shop at the Flipkart Grocery online at a very low price in India using the Flipkart platform. You don’t need to be in a queue to make purchases with this online marketplace, with a few scrolls on their official website you will get the items you want.
So if you don’t enjoy standing in a queue at the grocery store, you can’t find the item you want, or the supermarket is far from your home, with Flipkart things are made easy for you. All you need is to search for the items you want to buy, order them and they will be delivered to your doorstep.
Flipkart Grocery is one of the categories in Flipkart Marketplace that serves you all essential grocery items right at your house. To shop for your groceries, this platform is the perfect place for you. The platform gives you offers and coupons to enable save money on purchases you monthly.
You can get groceries from Rs.1 deals daily, and you can find offers from most of the leading banks on select days to encourage you.
This is the best online grocery shopping for super quality and excellent savings. It ensures you get the best quality items ranging from flour, and spices to detergent, sanitary products, and makeup items. Thus, you can get fresh items for your daily meal, snacks, beverages, and packaged food to give you maximum satisfaction.
How to Access Flipkart Grocery
For you to access this platform you must have a Flipkart account. But if you don’t have an account follow the directions below to register for an account.
How to Create an Account at Flipkart Grocery
The steps below will guide you in creating an account.
- Search for www.flipkart.com on your device browser.
- You will see the login button, navigate and click on it.
- Tap on the signup widget.
- Type in your mobile number, and you will receive an OTP message in your message app.
- To verify your phone number, get the code and Key it in the correct column.
- Create a password for the account and hit on the “Done” link.
Above is how to create a new account on the platform.
How to get to Flipkart Grocery
Visit the grocery page at www.flipkart.com/grocery-supermart-store.
The platform is available in the selected cities, scroll to the location field at the top centre and input your Pincode. With this, you will know if the service is available in your city. If eventually, it’s available in your location, you can go ahead and make your order and have it delivered to your house.
How to Purchase Groceries at Flipkart
Read below how you can purchase Groceries at Flipkart
- Login to your Flipkart account.
- Find the grocery tab and click on it.
- Go to the “search bar” and search for the item you want
- when you see a category that relates to the item you want to buy, select the category.
- Look for the item and when you locate it, tap on it.
- Choose the size of the item you want to buy.
- Enter your PIN code.
- Select the delivery method.
- Click on the “Buy now” button.
- Input your delivery address, and click on save.
- Click on the Continue tab and type in your email address so that you can receive your payment receipt when you make a payment.
- Choose the payment method you want to use and proceed to make your payment.
That is how you can easily purchase Groceries at Flipkart.
Flipkart Social Media Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does Flipkart Grocery Delivery Take?
Launched in 2020, Flipkart Quick started as a 90-minute grocery delivery service, and over time the delivery time was reduced to 30-45 minutes.
What is the Minimum order for Flipkart Grocery?
Minimum cart value required to place an order. It’s just so tiring when it comes to grocery shopping. Each one of us feels so lethargic to go out in such hot weather, buy groceries from different stores, and bargain.
What are Grocery items?
Make a Great Grocery List in Minutes:
- Bakery and Bread.
- Meat and Seafood.
- Pasta and Rice.
- Oils, Sauces, Salad Dressings, and condiments.
- Cereals and Breakfast foods.
- Soups and Canned goods.
- Frozen foods.
- Dairy, cheese, and eggs.
How Delivery is Done by Flipkart?
In Open Box Delivery, Our Wish master will open the package in front of you at the time of delivery. Outside and the brand packing is opened and shown to you.
Also, Check Out: