Now if you want to know all about www.fortivacreditcard.com, then you should better keep on reading this article. There is lots of information to be gotten on this page today. I am going to be telling you how much fees this platform costs.
Also, customer service, benefits, and how you can get your card and get to also activate it, keep on reading.
The Fortiva Mastercard credit card is an unsecured card that enables you to improve your credit. Since it is a strictly credit-building card, it does not provide any welcome bonus, cash back, or other types of rewards.
If you have had bad credit or don’t have an established credit history, secured credit cards, which require a security deposit, then is a common option. But with the Fortiva credit card, you can easily potentially qualify for an unsecured card without a security deposit, also even if you have a less-than-perfect credit
Fortiva’s Expected Fees
Here are the Fortiva’s fees that you should prepare for:
- Annual Fee: The annual fee differs for each cardholder, simply depending on the different factors. The annual fee for your first year could be any amount from $49 to $175. After the initial year, the fee will then be around $49.
- Balance Transfer APR: The Cardholders have to pay up to 25.74% to 36% variable APR on balance transfers.
- Penalty Fee: The penalty fee is simply charged for a missed payment. The fee depends on whatever the law permits at the time. You can also expect the fee to be up to $40.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Cardholders pay a 3% transaction fee for each and every transaction outside the United States.
When you add all these fees together, you will see it amounts to a few hundred dollars for your first year of holding the card. Also, you should know that all these fees are non-refundable. On the other hand, if you then get a secured credit card, especially a low-cost one, then you will simply get a refund on your security deposit.
The security deposit for most cards is just around $200, which is much lower and better than what you have to pay for the Fortiva credit card in the first year. In addition, as with most credit cards, you can request a higher credit limit if you make your initial monthly payments on time.
Fortiva’s Customer Service
According to the reviews on Fortiva’s website, the users are quite excited about the customer service. Since Fortiva’s app lets you keep track of your credit card, also are much easier to manage transactions and then block your card if required.
However, many third-party reviews, such as Yelp, show that Fortiva’s customer service has been less than satisfactory.
The security features of this credit card are quite similar to what you would expect to get from any other Mastercard since it is been registered on the network. Also, the Cardholders can get transaction alerts to notify them every time the card is used.
Also, the platform offers liability protection, which means that you will not be liable for the purchases made on your misplaced or stolen card.
The Fortiva credit card has an EMV chip that ensures you a much more secured transaction.
Fortiva’s unsecured credit card has a very high APR. Also, the interest rate you pay will depend on your creditworthiness. Although the card aims to facilitate credit-building, it can also be hard to pay off your debt with such a high APR.
Fortiva’s Credit Card Benefits
Here are some benefits you can enjoy when you make use of this card:
- You have a Free Credit Score.
- The Periodic reviews for the credit limit increase.
- Also, there are contactless payments with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay & Google Pay.
- You can access your account online or via a mobile app.
Fortivacreditcard.Com Acceptance Code
If you want to get your card then you should read and follow the steps below:
- Just visit the web link myfortiva.com to access the Fortiva Credit Card homepage.
- Then you should click the “Respond to a Mail Offer” near the top center of the page.
- Now, you will have to fill in the space provided – Enter the Acceptance Code.
- Then make sure to double-check the code and then click “Submit Code.”
- Follow the instructions in other to complete your application for a Fortiva credit card.
How to Activate Your Fortiva’s Credit Card Online
If you want to activate your Fortiva card then here are the steps to follow below:
- www.myfortiva.com/my-account/ is the URL for the Fortiva Credit Card Login Portal that you should visit.
- Now on the homepage, you should select the “Sign In” option.
- Then provide your information, your Username, and Password in the respective fields.
- Now, finally, double-check your information and click Sign In.
These are the steps to follow when you want to activate your Fortiva credit card.
Frequently Ask Questions
Here are some of the frequently ask questions about Fortiva’s Credit Card
What credit score is needed for Fortiva?
The Fortiva Credit Card does not require any level of credit score. It is an unsecured credit card for individuals with bad credit, this means no minimum credit score and no security deposit needed. The Fortiva Credit Card has an annual fee of $49 – $175 the first year.
What company uses Fortiva?
Bob’s Discount Furniture and other top 100 retailers partnering with Fortiva Retail Credit to provide consumer financing to Bob’s customers. This partnership helps to upgrade the second look financing solution to ensure the best credit program possible.
How much is the minimum payment for Fortiva credit card?
The minimum payment of Fortiva Credit Card is $25 or 1% of the statement balance plus fees, past-due amounts, and interest – whichever is higher. If the statement balance is less than $25 then the minimum payment will be the same as the balance.