Are satisfied are you with GameStop services? How was your last experience? Do you know that by participating in the survey, you win a prize? You don’t? Keep reading. In this GameStop Customer Experience Survey Guide, we will everything you need to know about the survey.
Participating in the GameStop survey, you get a chance to leave reviews on your experience and talk about how you want them to improve. The survey is all about your experience with the video game company. Your ratings and reviews will help the company adjust and improve its services, and products.
Also, for participating, you could be the lucky winner of a $100 GameStop gift card. I mean, you just speak your mind and get rewarded for your honesty. Isn’t that interesting? Well, keep reading to learn more about the survey.
Taking part in the GameStop customer satisfaction survey is important if you are a customer because it will help them serve you better. In other words, your feedback will help them know what they are doing.
Here in this survey guide, we will explain everything about the GameStop survey including the rules, requirements, and how to do it.
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Details
|Survey Name||GameStop Customer Experience Survey|
|Age||18 years or more|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Reward||$100 GameStop gift card|
|Entry limit||One entry per month|
|Location||USA, The District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.|
GameStop is an American video game, consumer electronics, and gaming retailer. The company was founded in 1984. It has over 5,509 retail stores across the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, and Europe.
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Reward
As a reward of thanks for taking your time to complete the GameStop customer survey, you get an opportunity to win one of the 25 $100 GameStop gift cards.
Rules And Eligibility For GameStop Survey
- The survey is open to legal residents of all 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- You must be 18 years or older.
- One entry a month.
- Survey must be done within 3 days of getting the receipt.
- Prize is not transferable.
- Employees and their immediate family members cannot participate in the GameStop survey.
- Void where prohibited.
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Requirements
You need the following if you wish to take part in the GameStop customer experience survey;
- Ability to read and write in English or Spanish.
- Access to a gadget with a stable internet connection.
- GameStop receipt.
How To Do GameStop Customer Survey
Now, to partake in the GameStop customer survey, follow the step-by-step guidelines below;
- Make sure your device is connected to an internet connection and go to https://gamestop.survey.marketforce.com/
- Click on the language you want.
- Enter the associate number and feedback number (located at the bottom of your receipt).
- Click “Start”.
- If you don’t have a receipt, click “Don’t have a receipt? Click here”. Then select your state, city, and store number and click “Submit”.
- When the survey questionnaire starts, give your ratings and answer questions as genuinely as possible.
- If you are done answering, provide your contact details such as email address, phone number, age, etc.
- Finally, submit your survey.
Once you have submitted your feedback, you will get an entry into the lucky draw.
GameStop Customer Service
Need help? You can use any of the help center links on the website. Once you are on the website, scroll down and click on any of the links you want.
Relevant GameStop Links
For the GameStop website; click here
To leave your review or feedback; click here
GameStop Social Media Links
To improve their products and service, GameStop is surveying to get honest feedback from customers. Also, for taking part in the survey, customers get an opportunity to win a $100 GameStop gift card. For more survey articles, visit our site.
Also, Check Out;