Genesis Financial Solutions Card Services is one of the companies that give credit cards to customers with limited or poor credit. The Genesis FS Card Services offers credit to the non-prime market, that is, users who cannot be suitable for prime rates due to their credit history.
You can pre-qualify for the Genesis FS credit cards without upsetting your credit score, so you know what you are eligible for and the terms attached to it. Genesis offers the choice to tailor your card design and all three credit bureaus receive payment data, which in turn can help boost your credit score and even establish you as a responsible cardholder.
You can make use of your Genesis credit card anywhere Mastercard is acknowledged or only at the exact retailer your card is affiliated with, this depends on which Genesis credit card you have. There are various types of Genesis credit cards such as, cards issued by Genesis Finance Solutions. For instance, Genesis offers cards tied to retailers that range from The Home Depot to Mattress Firm. And they each come in four different types of versions: personal and business store cards, and personal and business Mastercard.
The Genesis Store Credit Cards: this can’t be used outside the store they are itemized for. For example, you can only use Home Depot Store Credit Card at the Home Depot. Other examples consist of Fred Meyer Jewelers, Ashley Homestore, Mor Furniture For Less and Mattress Firm.
Genesis FS Card Services
As I earlier mentioned, the Genesis FS Card Services Solutions offers a line of credit cards that are designed for consumers with low credit scores or limited credit history. If you are in this grouping, these cards might be an option for you, but you have to consider the high charges and study other credit cards before applying—you’re likely to discover products that have better terms that target the same consumer category.
Genesis likewise offers Genesis credit that extends second-look financing to clients who do not meet the requirements of prime lenders. Genesis formed the Genesis Credit brand after the 2008 recession, when many saw their credit was impacted negatively through no fault of their own, like health issues or job loss. The belief of Genesis Credit is “no one should be turned down from financing that is based solely on a FICO score.”
When your credit is not in the best of shape, a lot of the credit card options that is available to you may be secured cards, which will require a security deposit at the time of applying. Genesis Financial Solutions, unlike the rest, offers unsecured options, but all of them come with rather heavy annual fees.
- Almost anybody can be accepted
- Approval credit limit is up to $700
- There is availability of unsecured credit card
- You can pre-qualify without upsetting your credit score
- The low foreign transaction fee is 1%
- Hefty annual fee
- A separate monthly maintenance fee on particular cardholder agreements
- No starting bonus
- No other benefits or perks
- High APR
Is Genesis FS Card Services Legitimate?
Genesis FS Card Services is considered a legitimate business because of the company’s years of capability. Remarkably, this collections company has likewise received an “A-” rating from Better Business Bureau and has been BBB Accredited.
Genesis FS Card Services Payments
You can make payment for your Genesis credit card online, through money gram, through your phone, or through mail.
- Online: To pay the Genesis credit card bill online, you need log in to your account and locate the Bill Pay section that is near the top of the page. You will have to provide the bank account to pay with, alongside with the amount and date of you made payment.
- Through phone: You can also pay your Genesis card through the phone by calling them directly. You will have to enter your full credit card number and follow the procedures to make a payment.
- Via MoneyGram: To make a payment via the MoneyGram, you will first log in to your online account or find the nearest MoneyGram location. Then, use Genesis FS Card Services as the company name. You will also require the Received Code which will be sent to you.
- Through mail: To send a Genesis credit card payment through a mail, send your check or money order (with the statement’s payment coupon and the account number written on the payment)
Genesis FS Card Services Card Registration
Getting registered to the Genesis FS Card Services Card is quite an easy process, just follow the instructions given below as you will need to complete the required information to register your account;
- First you will need to visit the Genesis FS Card Services Card registration website
- You will asked if you have your 16 digit card number, if yes or no indicate by clicking on the option that will be provided
- You will be required to enter your last name in the space provided
- Next is your Zip Code
- Then you will fill in your date of birth
- Next is your Social Security Number
- Then scroll below and click on continue next step
Thereafter follow the on-screen instructions accordingly to successfully register your account.
Genesis FS Card Services Card Login
To login to your Genesis FS card services means you are already registered. Well in that case to login is quite simple just follow the steps provided below;
- First off turn on your internet connection, then go to the official login page of Genesis FS Card Services
- You will be directed to a new page where you will have to fill the empty spaces with your information.
- On the space provided for username, enter your username you used in registering
- Fill in the space for the password; make sure it’s the correct password.
- Then below on the highlighted space below that shows log in, click on it to be taken to your account.
Well with the many things our mind is pre-occupied with its expected that some of us might forget our password, but not to worry you can still recover your account. Follow the steps below;
- Still on the official login page
- Scroll down and click below on the option forgot username or password
- You will be provided a space to fill in your username
- Then the next stage, you will be required to enter the last four digit of your card
- Next fill in your date of birth
- Then you will be required to enter your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Finally after you might have fill in all the required details, click below on reset password.
New password info will be directed to the email address on your account.
- Paypal Vs Square: When Should You Use PayPal
- Easysavings.mastercard.com – How Mastercard Easy Savings Works?
- Myfiosgateway – How to register an Account With Myfiosgateway
- Pandora Timed Out – Why is My Pandora Session Timed Out?
- 88 Sears Login Schedule – 88 sears Login Requirements
- Wattpad – How to Sign Up on Wattpadd