Gmail Profile is where Gmail users set up their accounts. Every account owner strives to set up their profile to enable them to enjoy the amazing feature the application carries. So if you don’t know how to set your profile picture, you are in the right place. Just focus on this write-up, it will give you an answer to your question.
The following are activities you can perform on your profile field.
- Proceed to your Gmail Profile and customize your account to your favorite language.
- You can change your email inbox font.
- Change or upload your profile picture.
- On your profile, you can also configure Outlook to work on Gmail.
Users can as well change their email address, the Gmail theme and lots more.
Gmail Profile Picture
The profile picture field is what enables People to see or recognize you. When you’re being searched on engines that supports Gmail, the profile pic is what people see. So to avoid scammers and to be on the safer side, it necessary to upload your profile picture.
How to Change Your Profile Picture
To Change your profile pic on the Gmail platform perform the following actions listed below.
Simple Steps to Follow
- Move to the Gmail app, to open it.
- Sign in to your account if requested. If not, proceed to the next step.
- On the next page, locate the settings button at the top and tap on it.
- Choose the “settings” from the new list.
- Find the button that says “general” and tap on it.
- Navigate downward to “my picture” field.
- From the “upload a picture of yourself” tab Click on the “choose file” widget.
- Find the photo you want to upload and tap on it to open it.
- After that, if you are prompted to crop it, go ahead and crop it and then tap on “apply changes”.
Change your Google Account Profile Picture on the Web
- Navigate to your device browser.
- Go to www.google.com.
- Tap on the image icon at the top side of the screen
- From the pop-up menu, click the camera option.
- Choose the photo you desire or you can get a new photo by tapping on the “upload photos” button
- Select the photo you want to set as your DP crop photo if you are promoted to.
- Move to the bottom of the page and press on the tab that says “set as profile photo”.
That is how you can change your Gmail account profile picture.