Google Ads Editor is a downloadable application that comes with no cost and enables users to work offline and make bulk changes quickly and easily. It is a tool that enables you to download your campaigns, to help you keep working even when you are offline. It’s bulk editing tools help you make changes quickly to all of your accounts all at once. You can also search and replace text, move items, and undo or redo changes across multiple campaigns.
With this editor, you can see your edits in draft, before executing them across your campaigns. Additionally, you can export and import files to enable your colleagues to review and propose changes.
With this unique tool, you can track important campaign metrics, like click-through rate, cost, position and conversion information.
Check Out >>> Google Paid Ads | How to Advertise On Google
Things You Can Do With Google Ads Editor
An advertiser with any size account can use Google Ads Editor, but it is more beneficial for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads. Here’s what you can do with it:
- Effect changes to a draft before uploading them to your account.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- Work even when you are offline.
- Bulk editing tools help you make quick changes.
- Easily view statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts simultaneously.
- You can search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns
- Undo and redo multiple changes as you edit your campaigns.
Above are some of the things you can do with this Editor.
Read Also >>> Google Admob – Google Admob Ads | Sign Up for an Account
How To Use Google Ads Editor With Google Ads
Immediately you start using Google Ads Editor, you can still sign in and effect changes to your Google Ads account at https://ads.google.com. Just download your recent changes to ensure your Editor has the most up-to-date version of the account.
Apart from the standard uses of this Editor you can use this tool for more “vanilla” campaign management tasks. It helps you manage certain aspects of your campaigns and push data into Adwords, it’s not a campaign management platform.
How To Use Google Ads Editor
Learn to use this unique tool and get a lot of value out of it. Google has its usual combination of helpful (but relatively dry) documentation on the tool here, offering tutorials on subjects like:
- Posting changes.
- Downloading accounts and statistics.
- Adding, editing and deleting.
- Import and export.
- Checking for errors.
- Sharing and reviewing changes.
- Posting changes.
- Release notes.
- Managing multiple accounts.
- Upgrading to a new version.
above are some on the thing you can use Google Ads Editor for.