Google Adwords Account – broadens your reach to new customers, as you have the access to use online ads, tailored to suit your business goals and budget to target new customers.
Google AdWords Account
What is a Google AdWords account or google AdWords to be specific? Google Adwords here to be basic is a service tool or program by google of course. This program or tool helps users of advertisers advertise their businesses online. Google is one of the largest brands on the internet no doubt.
And this very company has got what it takes to take your business to the level you want. And if you are looking for global recognition for your business, the Google AdWords program is a must use for you. but note that you will be charged for the services of the platform as it is not free.
Google Adwords Account Benefits
Creating a Google Adwords Account gets you in on the following benefits;
- With your Adwords Account, you can reach out to potential customers within a few miles of your business, or broadcast your ads to entire regions or countries.
- Stay updated with Google Ads, and see how many people get to see your ads, visit your website or call your business
- Test how your ads are faring, and what you can change to make them work better.
These are some of the perks of using the services of Google AdWords. And until you start making use of the services you won’t know what you are missing out on.
Requirements for Creating Google Adwords Account
Before you proceed to create a Google Adwords Account, here are some basic things to take into consideration;
- An email address and website for your business is needed.
- If you don’t have a website, you can still advertise on Google, using Adwords Express, which is Google‘s simple solution to online advertising.
These are some of the things that you need to put into consideration before you get started with the Google Adwords platform. You don’t need to have a website in place before you can make use of the services of this platform.
Google Adwords Account Creation Steps
To create a Google AdWords account, follow the steps below;
- Start, by typing in the email you want to use to your new Google Ads account. I’m case you already have a Google Account, you can use your Google email address.
- Next, key in the website address for the business you want to advertise
- Then tap on the “Continue” link
- Log into your existing Google Account, or create a new account
- In case you already have a Google Account, type in your Google email address and password, and tap on the “Sign in” link.
In case you do not have an existing Google Account, or wish to use a different email address to sign in, just tap at the “Create an account” link at the bottom of the screen, and follow the instructions, to create and confirm your new Google Adwords Account.
Once you sign in to your account, you may see a recommendation to use Adwords Express, instead of Google Ads. This recommendation is a result of the business information you shared.
If you desire to move forward with Adwords Express, just continue the steps as you are prompted on the screen.
If you desire to go ahead with Google Ads, simply tap “Switch to Google Ads” and continue with the instructions.
Once your account is ready, you will receive a prompt to set up billing information. If you are using Google Ads, you are given two payment options. They are;
- Automatic payments; This enables you to pay after accruing clicks. You get charged, when you reach your billing threshold or 30 days after your last payment, whichever comes first.
- Manual Payments: Here, you prepay Google Ads, and charges get deducted from the prepaid amount. Once your prepaid balance is diminished, all advertising will be suspended until you make another payment.
Create a Google Adwords Account today, and take your business to that desired zenith.