Google Assistant App is a voice assistance device from Google. This app works just like Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri. It functions on your Android phone and tablets. It is your powerful artificially-intelligent companion. Google Assistant is always ready to give assistance when, and wherever you need it. In this article let’s see how the Google Assistant App functions, how to download Google Assistant App.
What is Google Assistant App?
As reported on Wikipedia, “Google Assistant is an artificially-intelligent virtual Assistant developed by Google. It is primarily available on mobile and smart home devices”.
This Exclusive app comes with different features just to assist you in your daily endeavors. It starts From managing your Schedule, it helps with daily tasks such as set a to-do list, set a reminder for the next activities and makes enjoying your entertainment such as music and videos and weather forecasting and lots more. This app can also be switch to any English version you wish to set it to. For instance, it can be set to the Nigerian English Version.
Below are some of the known features of the Google Assistant App.
- It helps you stay in touch using hands-free for calls, texts, and emails. It helps you make calls, send text messages and emails to your contacts.
- Play music and videos with your voice find music based on the genre, play your favorite songs on Playlist, podcasts, and music videos. Also, it helps you find excellent tunes for activities like, studying, cooking, or exercises.
- It gives weather reports, traffic reports. It finds answers about businesses, restaurants, and attractions, including Google Maps directions, business hours.
- Search the Web and get quick answers. With this app to get quick real-time weather forecasts and updates, find how-to videos, check sports scores, search the Web, or get language translations when you’re vacation abroad.
- Get a reminder with your app. This app gets to remind you of the activities you have saved on it.
How Does Google Assistant Work?
As earlier enumerated on the features above, Google Assistant help assist on your daily tasks. Using a voice command set by you to the Google Assistant App. Users basically interact with the app with a natural voice and adjust Hardware set in the user’s Google account. However, it will identify objects and get visual information through the device camera and support purchasing products and sending of money, as well as identifying songs on your Playlist.
How Do i Download Google Assistant App
Google Assistant App can be downloaded from the Apple Store, Google play store. Here are a few steps to download on the Google Play Store.
However, to download the app using any browser of your choice, get to the search bar. Type in Google play store. On the site type in “Google Assistant App”. On the new page, choose the app click on it, next on the app page, click on the “Install” button to get the app download and install it into your device.
Google Assistant Settings or Activation
To set up or turn on the Google Assistant on your devices, simply follow these steps;
- Launch the app on your Android smartphone.
- Touch and hold the Home button.
- Next, say “OK Google” or “Hey Google”.
- And in the right button, right-click.
- At the top right, click on your profile picture or initial “Settings”.
- Under “Assistant devices”, Choose your phone or tablet.
- Turn Google Assistant on or off.
That is all you need to do to activate the Google Assistant app.