Google Blog Search could literally mean two things. It could mean using a search bar on a Google blog to search for information. It could also mean searching for all Google blogs that have written on a particular topic. In this article of mine Google Blog Search, we will look at the two alternatives but before we do that, lets us look at Google and Google Blog. Let us see what it could mean. Google is one of the most popular and used search engines in the world. It is not just a search engine but it also has many other services. One could even earn from these services.
One of the Google services is Google blog. Google blog will help Google account owners create a personal blog. Perhaps you know what a blog is. With this blog, you can put information on the internet for others to see. With only a goggle account and a few of the Google services which are free, you can definitely set up a blog and even start getting revenue from it. The service that allows Google blog or other forms of blog to earn revenue is Google ads. Signing up for Google ads is free. Now that that has been acknowledged, I think we should go back to our topic of discussion Google Blog Search.
Search for Google Blogs That Have Written On a Topic
This method is actually simple. As a matter of fact, it does not cost at all and it can be done within a few minutes. Below is the procedure to search for Google blogs that have written on a topic.
- Get a device that is connected to the internet and has a web browser. If the device has a web browser and is not connected to the internet, simply connect it to the internet.
- Next up launch any desired web browser on the device and you should see the browser search bar.
- On the browser search bar, enter [“your-keyword” “site:.blogspot.com”] and search.
Where is “your-keyword” is where you will enter the topic you want to search for. You should remember to remove the  when you are searching.
Using the Search Bar on a Google Blog
The search bar is very important on a Google blog with a lot of pages or article.
- Visit the Google blog you want to search on and tap on the search bar.
- Enter your search term into the search bar and hit enter.
After a few seconds, you should see the results of your search.
How to Add a Search Bar to a Google Blog – Google Blog Search
I believe you already know that Google blog is usually referred to as blogger. That is to say that in this part of my article, I will show you how to add a search bar on blogger.
- Login to the dashboard of the Google blog or blogger you want to add the search bar to.
- Locate the layout tab and tap on it.
- Tap on the “Add Widget’ button in the section you want to add the search bar to and select “search” from the dropdown.
Save changes and view your blog. You should see the search bar on the blog immediately.