Google offers a free blog publishing tool for sharing content like photos, text, links, etc. The name of this platform is Google Blogger. You can create your own blog using the free publishing service and get paid for your hard work. It was publicized by google in 2003. Information gotten from blogs is mostly hosted by google and they are accessed through “blogspot.com”.
The blogging platform also introduced a mobile app for mobile devices. This means that with your mobile phones, you can now share videos, photos, links, posts, and edit their blogs. Another interesting part is that you can also post and share links using your mobile SMS and MMS platform. Even if you don’t have a smartphone, you can also manage your blog.
Google Blogger App
Google Blogger App is available for iOS and Android devices. Get the mobile app and edit, and publish your post anywhere, anytime. With this app, you can upload photos to their blog by using the camera feature in the app or by accessing the picture library.
Benefits of Google Blogger
Below are the benefits of Google Blogger:
- Hosted and Non-Hosted AdSense.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Custom domain.
- Free Unlimited Hosting Space.
- Secured & safe platform.
Those are some of the benefits of Google Blogger you need to know about.
Features of Google Blogger
The Google Blogger has features that are that will make your blog look amazing.
With the customized tool, users can make their blogs appear in a unique way. There are numerous collections of gadgets you can use to beautify your website and make it easy to use.
Users can also include a domain on their website or blog. During the registration process, at a point, you will be asked if you want to include a domain in your blog. For those people who already have a blog without a domain, if you want to add it simply go to the settings and select “basic” then tap on “Add a custom domain”. Follow the onscreen instructions.
Create Google Blogger
Simple guidelines to create a Google Blogger account:
- Go to your web browser and search for https://www.blogger.com/about/?bpli=1.
- Click on the “Create your Blog” button.
- Now you will have to click on “Create Account”.
- Then select will you are creating it for yourself, your child, and to manage your business.
- Fill the text form with the following information.
- First name and last name.
- Username, password, and confirm password.
Then, click on the “Next” button to proceed further.
Google Blogger Login
Here are the easy steps to log in to your Google Blogger account:
- Type in https://www.blogger.com/about/?bpli=1 on your web browser.
- Tap “sign in” at the top right of the page.
- Enter your email address in the text form and click on the “Next” button.
- Type in your password in the required form.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
Following the above instructions, you will easily log in to your account.
How to Setup a Google Blog
It’s very easy to create your blog on the Google platform, kindly Navigate to blogger.com. Then follow the steps below appropriately.
- Click on the “sign-in” widget to locate your account.
- Go to the dashboard and tap on the “New blog” button Beneath the blogs section.
- Record Google Meet Meeting – How to Record Google Meet Meeting
- Create your address, select your desired template, and then create your blog.
That is how you can simply create a new blog using Google Blogger.
Google Blogger Relevant Links
Google Blogger official website link.
Click on the Google Blogger help center link.
The Google Blogger app is available on Google play and App Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Google Blogger Used For?
The blogger mobile app allows you to post, edit, and view your posts blog. Anyone who has android 5.0 and can download the app. For you to post with the Blogger mobile app, you need to have a google account and blog created from a computer.
Is Google Blogger Completely Free?
Yes, it is completely free. it provides free blog hosting and a free Blogspot subdomain to start. All Blogger’s themes, Gadgets, and other options are free as well, though there are some third-party themes you can pay for.
Does Google Still Exist?
Blogger started in 1999, and it still has plenty of offers in 2022. Many businesses still use it, and it offers a blogspot.com domain as well as the option to buy a custom one.
Can You Make Money on Google Blogger?
learn more about Blogger’s content policy and Terms of service. To make money with Blogger, you can show AdSense and other ads on your pages.
Do Bloggers Get paid For Views?
Bloggers make most of their money through advertisements. Google AdSense and other advertising platforms pay a small commission per page view. you can expect to make a few dollars for every 1,000 views.
Also, Check Out: